Best and Worst of 2012

Discussion in 'Marvel Comics' started by Phaedrus45, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Phaedrus45 Registered

If you want some categories, I'll give some. Basically, I'm going to say things I loved about 2012 and those I didn't. (It would help if I had a list of all the dang comics the companies put out for the full year.)

Here are categories I found from the previous year. You can always put a Worst in there:

Best Publisher
    Best Ongoing
    Best Mini Series
    Best Event
    Best Writer
    Best Artist
    Best Male Hero
    Best Female Hero
    Best Supporting Male Character
    Best Supporting Female Character
    Best Villain
    Best Fight
    Best Moment

2. Phaedrus45 Registered

On my Best list would definitely be Valiant. All their books have been a great jumping on point for fans, new and old. There isn't a title among the five that I don't like: Harbinger, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, and X-O Manowar. It's much better than the other relaunch attempted a few years ago. If I was to pick a Favorite Company, they would be a huge consideration. They aren't shoving the titles down our throats (one a month, no multiple titles like Dynamite has done), and I feel as if I'm getting just enough. New titles will probably come; but, they are creating interest in those other Valiant characters by having them appear within the pages of the current five titles.

3. Keyser Soze AW YEEEAH!

There's already an awards thread on the Misc Comics board, made by, I believe, JewishHobbit. You two should join forces. :)

4. Phaedrus45 Registered

Cool! Thanks for letting me know. I never visit the other boards, except on rare occassions. I'll pop over there and if a MOD wants to delete this thread, they may.

5. runawayboulder 2016 NFL Pick Em CHAMP

I though JH was gonna have a mod move it over here since the Marvel forum is where it's at?

6. JewishHobbit Registered

JewishHobbit made a request... TheCorpulent1 is ignoring JewishHobbit! :cmad: