Best and Worst of 2012

Phaedrus45

Avenger
Reaction score
If you want some categories, I'll give some. Basically, I'm going to say things I loved about 2012 and those I didn't. (It would help if I had a list of all the dang comics the companies put out for the full year.)

Here are categories I found from the previous year. You can always put a Worst in there:

Best Publisher
Best Ongoing
Best Mini Series
Best Event
Best Writer
Best Artist
Best Male Hero
Best Female Hero
Best Supporting Male Character
Best Supporting Female Character
Best Villain
Best Fight
Best Moment

On my Best list would definitely be Valiant. All their books have been a great jumping on point for fans, new and old. There isn't a title among the five that I don't like: Harbinger, Bloodshot, Archer & Armstrong, Shadowman, and X-O Manowar. It's much better than the other relaunch attempted a few years ago. If I was to pick a Favorite Company, they would be a huge consideration. They aren't shoving the titles down our throats (one a month, no multiple titles like Dynamite has done), and I feel as if I'm getting just enough. New titles will probably come; but, they are creating interest in those other Valiant characters by having them appear within the pages of the current five titles.

There's already an awards thread on the Misc Comics board, made by, I believe, JewishHobbit. You two should join forces. :)

Cool! Thanks for letting me know. I never visit the other boards, except on rare occassions. I'll pop over there and if a MOD wants to delete this thread, they may.

I though JH was gonna have a mod move it over here since the Marvel forum is where it's at?

JewishHobbit made a request... TheCorpulent1 is ignoring JewishHobbit! :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"