Best Batman Movie Moments

Charlie No-One said:
Batman Returns is my favorite Batman movie.

-Selina's resurrection
-Batman/Selina/Max fight
-Miseltoe stuff
-Batman V.S. Catwoman
-The lines with Penquin right before they see Catwoman for the first time.

Basically anything Catwoman.

It had a lot of brilliant scenes and moments, but I'm not sure it comes together as a particularly coherent narrative.

JLBats said:
It had a lot of brilliant scenes and moments, but I'm not sure it comes together as a particularly coherent narrative.

Excuse me?

i hate the rooftop scenes because it's entirely out of character when you consider that A GIANT SPOTLIGHT SHOWN TO THE SKY WILL BE VISIBLE TO EVERY CRIMINAL WITH A HIGH POWERED RIFLE KNOWING FULL WELL THAT BATMAN WILL SHOW UP EVENTUALLY. that's my only gripe. the way it should play out is that the bat signal lights up and the meeting is elsewhere away from where the light is.

Sorry, I've got a hard time admitting it's "out of character" when it's actually from the comic book character's source material.....the comics.

Rooftop entrance, breaking glass along the way to rescue Vicki Vale from The Joker - Just classic, wonderful and realistic (CGI not included) stunt!

I love that scene.

However, after watching the specials on the dvd and mentioned on these boards....I can't stop eyeing the cable behind Bats. But, still it's one of those film that really proved that things could be done without any CGI whatsoever.

I like alot of the Joker's quotes. The scene in the tower, when Joker is playing the "You made me" card: "You threw me into that vat of chemicals, it's hard to get over.....and don't think that I didn't try." Love that line.

The end of B89 was incredible too, with Elfman's music doing the job too.

I thought Batman crushing that thug's skull against that bathroom mirror while he's taking a piss......I mean, c'mon.......that's just ****ing badass.

DE125x.jpg

DE2125x.jpg

DE3125x.jpg

DE4125x.jpg

... whatever else you may think of DE; this is a good scene.

DEx125x.jpg

... gotta love the bloody loogy!

El Payaso said:
"taking a piss at 3 a.m. makes me lighter."
013.jpg

... but el crapo at 3 a.m. aaaaaaaaaah, that's better,

a good dump beats a piss everytime.

:rolleyes:

Best Batman moment of all-time:

On the roof after tying up Falcone in Batman Begins. That one shot (the look, the music) just sums up everything I love about the greatest character ever created.

bb519.jpg

Batman: The Movie - Batman to find some place do dispose a live bomb

BATMAN - the entire Belfry sequence

Batman Returns - the reveal at Shreck's ball

Batman Forever - Bruce and Dick's convo after Batman rescues Dick from the neon gang

Batman & Robin - every scene between Bruce and Alfred

Batman Begins - The scene at the docks

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - Alfred's first time seeing Batman at the cave

Sub-Zero, Return of the Joker and Mystery of the Batwoman I have not seen as much as the others so I can't really type a favorite moment from each since I've seen them each like once even though I own them all.

Batman
-The scene at the beginning with the two thugs
-the Axis Chemicals scene when Napier becomes the Joker
-the museum rescue, escape, drive to the Batcave.

These scenes truly set the tone for the movie. The music and the action were dead on.

Batman Returns
-The opening action scene with the Red Triangle Gang
-Batman versus the Red Triangle Gang - Batman and the Penguin (You don't think you'll win do you...)

Batman Forever
-Opening Action sequence - two face - bank robbery
-Batman facing off against Two Face at Nygma's party (falling through the skylight)

Batman and Robin
-I don't like anything about this movie.....even the moments between Bruce and Alfred can't save this one....

Batman Begins
-The entire movie....as a Bat fan I was completely satisfied with this movie.
-If I had to pick one scene it would be the last scene on the rooftop between Batman and Gordon as the Bat signal is lit for the first time. This scenes sums up what Batman is all about and with the Joker card is the perfect ending to the movie.

Batman Returns:

Scene were Selina comes home after being thrown through the window and smashes everything and makes the Catwoman suit. Very Dramatic, hands down for Pfeifer!

Batman-
Museum scene and subsequent Batmobile scene
Bat-plane scene
The end in the cathedral

Batman Returns-
Batman vs The Red Triangle Gang at the Christman tree lighting.
"Welcome to the Penguin's school of driving."
Shreck vs Selina at the end.

Batman Begins-
The opening in the prison-"Your not the devil......your practice."
The killing of Bruce's parents, really haunting.
Sword fight on the ice lake and training montage.
Ducard and Bruce at the fire-" I wasnt always here in the mountains, once i had a wife, my great love, she was.......taken from me......like you i was forced to learn that there are those without decency....who must be faught without hesitation, without pity...."
Oh **** it the whole of BB.

Charlie No-One said:
Batman Returns is my favorite Batman movie.

-Selina's resurrection
-Batman/Selina/Max fight
-Miseltoe stuff
-Batman V.S. Catwoman
-The lines with Penquin right before they see Catwoman for the first time.

Basically anything Catwoman.

:up: :up: :up: YES!!!is it true!!!!!!:up: :up: :up:

[ insert random scene from Begins ]

- Opening scene when Batman Floats down in the background.
- When Bruce first meets Vicki and Knox ,explaining where he bought the Armour from.
- When Vicki rides in the Batmobile
- The last scene where Batman is on the rooftop as we see the Bat signal for the first time.

Returns
- The Whole opening scene , from bith of the Penguin to the end of the credit sequence
- Bruce in the dark rising as the Bat signal comes through
- Every scene with Bruce and Selina ,especially Face to Face at the Ball
- The Batmobile patroling the streets
- Penguin visiting his parents grave
- Batman taking out the Organ Grinder in the train
- Penguin's Death
- The very last scene where Bruce runs down the alley way after seeing catwomen but returns alone.

Forever
- Bruce explains to Dick that killing Two Face will solve nothing.

Batman And Robin
- Nothing

Batman Begins
- Pretty much every scene

Batman:
-Opening scene. All five or six minutes of it.
-Gordon seeing Batman for the first time ("Oh myyy god...")
-Batman gliding after Napier (seriously, he's like utterly silent.)
-Crashing into the Museum.
-The entire Batwing and Belfry scenes.
-The Batsignal.

Batman Returns
-The Batsignal shining through on Bruce
-The Bat-Glider
-Moment when Selina and Bruce realise just who each other REALLY are. (I love that. Keaton steps back and you can just see his face change. That is so Batman)
-The Bat-ski-boat
-Flying into Arctic World on grapple.

Batman Forever (Crap movie, but there is ONE awesome scene that really is a Batman moment)
-Batman emerging from the flames after Two-Face grenades the gas pipes. The look on Kilmers face for that ten seconds, HE IS BATMAN. After that, he's just Kilmer.

Batman and Robin
-The End Credits, when you realise the nightmare is over.

Batman Begins
-Absolutely everything.

Batman Mask of the Phantasm (Well, I could say the entire film for this one too)
-"I made them a promise"
-Bruce's first night
-Seeing the "car of the future"(HIS future I might add) at the Worlds Fair
-A proposal and the Bats reminding Bruce of his destiny
-Bruce first puts on the Mask
-The entire scene at the abandoned Worlds Fair
-"I am alone." The signal at the end.

There's like 10 or so minutes from the point where Batman crashes through the window in the museum to confront The Joker and rescue Vicki Vale to arriving at The Batcave with The Batmobile that is 100% absolutely, totally Batman.

Dark Guardian said:
Batman Forever (Crap movie, but there is ONE awesome scene that really is a Batman moment)
-Batman emerging from the flames after Two-Face grenades the gas pipes. The look on Kilmers face for that ten seconds, HE IS BATMAN. After that, he's just Kilmer.

That is also my favorite scene from Forever. It makes you wonder if the movie had more moments like that if it would have been a better film. As far as the Forever music theme it is used perfectly in that scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"