Best Batman Movie Moments

The two best dialogue moments from Batman and Robin:

Alfred: Death and chance stole your parents. But rather than become a victim, you have done everything in your power to control the fates. For what is Batman...if not an effort to master the chaos that sweeps our world. An attempt to control death itself...
Bruce: But I can't...can I?
Alfred: None of us can...

Alfred: There's no defeat in death, Master Bruce...Victory comes in defending what we know is right...while we still live...

And the single greatest shot in the enitirety of the first Batman franchise, in my opinion, the shot right after Catwoman tells the Shreck security guards to 'hit the road.' The shot with Batman turning the corner, holding the dynamite in hand, looking down but pushing on. Then without looking, punches the clown in the face and spins, throwing him with ease (and the courteous Willhelm scream) That movement, and how Keaton pulled it off, is my single all time favorite moment in a Batman film. Oh sure I've got plenty of others, but MAN! That moment in Returns is purely and simply awesome!!!

CFE

ReptileOrion said:
He dons the mask and goes after Axis chemicals. The music in that scene was powerful especially once the bomb ignites and the Batmobile is cruising through the flames. Great scene :).

Oh yeah.. the teeny little ball drops and then

BOOOOM

lol

For me, the best scene of the Batman films is from B89, when Batman took Vicki Vale into the Batcave. The mood, the scenery, with the "Descent into Mystery" track playing. Batman not allowing Vicki to look him in the face while he's driving.

Just awesome. And "Descent into Mystery" is my favorite Batman track. Bar none.

There are so many to choose from....

I love the bit in Batman the Movie where the Riddler bitterly rips a branch from a wuss willow while a door opens behind him, the Joker bounds in and we follow him to the Penguin. :up:

Another one of my favorite scenes was the exchange between Bruce and Ra's after the birthday party was crashed.

Bruce: You're gonna destroy millions of lives.
Ra's: Only a cynical man would call what these people have 'lives', Wayne. Crime. Despair. This is not the way man was supposed to live.

Batman: The Movie

*The Shark repellent scene
*Bruce's date with Ms. Kitka
*"Some days you just cant get rid of a bomb"
*Bruce Wayne escaping the criminals
*The end where the **** up hard and the UN people are screwed up

Batman

*"I'm Batman"
*The entire rescue sequence, from Batman crashing through the museum, to him fighting the thugs, to Bats and Vicki going to the Batcave.
*"This isnt a perfect world" scene between Bruce and Vicki
*Bruce remembering his parents murder

Batman Returns

*Batman vs The Red Circle gang
*Batman's scenes with Catwoman
*Runaway Batmobile

Batman Forever

*Batman vs Two fAces Thugs
*Robins fight with the gang
*Batman's fight at the club

Batman Begins

*The origin sequence