Best Batman Movie Moments

Nothing? It took you two weeks... do you really think no one saw your infatuation with the Hasselhoff? People were just too scared to say anything LOL!

I saw it days ago baby. I actually fiound it hilarious. But once you try to make the big deal of that quoting it as a poor 'reply' attemopt then it's just stupid. If you want to reply, then do it decently and using whatever is in your head, not repeating the same old joke.

I'll do if you keep thinking Hasselhoff pics are the ultimate comedy and way to reply arguments.

Yes, because god knows your arguments are always so insightful...

El Payaso said:
taking a piss at 3 a.m. makes me lighter.
:rolleyes:

Oh you confused the jokes and the arguments. Not your first time.

I always take your arguments for jokes.

You better. I mean, what can you do... think and reply?

Yes, think and reply... that's what seperates arguments from jokes. You should try it sometime.

there was ONE good scene in Batman and Robin, it was only like 10 secs.

Freeze makes a doll replica of his wife (a la "heart of ice") and sheds a tear

Dark Guardian said:
Batman Forever (Crap movie, but there is ONE awesome scene that really is a Batman moment)
-Batman emerging from the flames after Two-Face grenades the gas pipes. The look on Kilmers face for that ten seconds, HE IS BATMAN.
BF.jpg

After that, he's just Kilmer.

My favourites...

Batman'89
1. Opening creds
2. In the Batcave with Viki - "It's not exactly a normal world, is it?"
3. Laying roses in Crime Alley
4. Any scene with the Batmobile in it

Batman Returns
1. Bruce and Selina at the party with Souxsie and the Banshees playing
2. Last scene when the camera pans upwards and a previously thought dead Catwoman responds to the signal

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
1. Opening creds with latin-like lyrics to Danny Elfman's tune
2. World's Fair sighting of a early prototype of the Batmobile
3. Young Bruce at the grave in the rain - "It doesn't feel so bad now... I need you to understand"
4. Batman in the rain with binoculars, looking at Andrea and Arthur Reeves having dinner together.
5. Young Bruce proposing to Andrea - "I'm changing the plan"
6. Batman in Andrea's apartment - "You're the only one still controlled by his parents."
7. Andrea alone on a cruiseliner - "I'm sorry, did you want to be alone?" "I am"

Batman Begins
1. Young Bruce falls down a well
2. Teenage Bruce returns back to the manor "This place is a mausoleum, if I had it my way I would tear it down, brick by brick."
3. Teenage Bruce in the kitchen with Rachel "This man killed my parents, I cannot let that pass"
4. Teenage Bruce whisking his gun into the ocean
5. Scene where a pre-Batman threatens Gordon with a stapler
6. The crooks frightened out of their minds in the container scene
7. Bruce's new playboy facade backfires when Rachel is disgusted "It isn't who you are on the inside, it's what you do that defines you"
8. Batman first appears to Rachel and is unfazed by the taser
9. Batman is set on fire by the Scarecrow, and leaps out the building in a ball of fire
10. The Tumbler flies over rooftops
11. The look in Bruce's eyes at the end when Rachel says that his face is his mask

If Starcrossed can be considered a movie
1. Batman reveals his identity to the leaguers, and also reveals Superman's and The Flash's
2. Bruce and Diana in the cafe
3. Wally talks to GL about the uncanniness of Bruce being Batman
4. Batman in the shuttle at the end with sweat pouring down his face before he passes out

Batman 1989
-The first time Batman appears on the rooftop. "Im Batman"...Keaton did it great.
-When Bruce meets Vale & Knox
-Axis Chemical Shoot Out. Gordon's reaction to Batman "Oh..my..god". Jack Napier and Batman confrontation "Nice Outfit."
-Joker's reveal to Boss Grisom. (When Joker first appears in the dark, that was a cool scene) "Set me up ova a woman...A WOMEN!...must be insane."
-Joker fries Mob Boss Rotelli. (One sick dude in this scene, talking to the fried corpse lol.)
-Smylex Commerical.
-Batman drops into the museum to save Vale from Joker.
-Batmobile chase scene and alley fight
-Mano y Mano scene & Parent flashback. (The music was great)
-Parade Scene
-Cathedral Belfry Showdown between Joker & Batman
-Ending with Batman staring at the signal.

Batman Returns
-Bruce sitting as the signal goes on. Red Triangle attacks city.
-Selina's in her apartment/catwomen born
-Catwomen's first appearence.
-Penguin & Batman's first confrontation "Dont really think you'll win do you?"
-Catwomen & Batman's fights
-Penguin takes over control of Batmobile. "Bad time to mention this, but my license expired!"
-Crowd turns on Penguin. "I am an animal..cold blooded! Crank the AC!"
-Face to Face scene with Selina & Bruce (Kudos to Keaton and Michelle)
-Liberation of Gotham.
-Penguin & Batman fight. "Just jealous because im a genuine freak and you have to wear a mask".
-Selina and Max fight.
-Penguin's last chance. (Everything about this scene, music...Keaton's face when he turns to see Penguin alive still.) "**** i picked the cute one...ah the heats getting to me...ill murder you momentarily."
-Catwomen staring at Bat signal at ending.

Batman Forever.
-Opening scene w/ TwoFace in bank (When i saw this part, i was like...this might be good, then it went downhill.)
-Edward Nygema's party
-Bruce talking to Dick Grayson.
Dick: "Your parents were killed by a maniac."
Bruce: "Yes they were". (Always makes me think of Joker)
-Batman foils TwoFace again and runs from behind flames.
-Riddler in jail at the end.

Batman & Robin
-Batman first captures Mr.Freeze

Batman Begins
-Prison scene, meeting with Ra's
-Parents murder and funeral, talk with Alfred
-Joe Chill trial
-Bruce's Meeting with Falcone
-Killing the fake Ra's
-First test with Batman gear, talks to Gordon
-Dock's scene, Falcone captured (Great scene)
-Scarecrow sets Batman a blaze
-Crane visits Falcone in jail, Scarecrow appears.
-Crane gets Rachel/Akrham Showdown. (Crane seeing Batman under his gas)
-Akrham Asylum inmates set free.
-Ra's reveal and talk with Bruce. (Great dialouge) "Tomorrow the world will watch in horror as it's greatest city destroys itself."
-Monorail sequence/Ending.
-Rooftop meeting ending/Joker card reveal

I absoultely love B89, Returns and Begins....they all have great moments throughout the movie.

My favorite moment is probably the whole '89 Batman...
And some various of scenes from rest of the movies wich most of you guys have already wrote about.

First Scene in Batman Forever with Two-Face and the whimpy little bank security guard.

I love all five movies all the way thu. Batman is my favourite movie franchise bar none.

I just wish they all had the Elfman theme tune.

Let me just say in Batman Begins, the exit from the train via glider was the best exit ive seen in the batman films. He tosses a bomb at the window for a strong draft, hits the trains link up behind him,

"I wont kill you, but i dont have to save you"

and then lets the wind take him away.

GOLD.

I've been listening to the Batman soundtrack from 1989 lately since it has been in my CD changer in my vehicle. The one scene I've always enjoyed is after Bruce figures out the Joker's identity and realize he killed his parents (d*mn you Burton...lol). He dons the mask and goes after Axis chemicals. The music in that scene was powerful especially once the bomb ignites and the Batmobile is cruising through the flames. Great scene :).

I have agreed with quite a few posted, but there are two moments missing that really are well acted, albeit short, moments that truly define what the character is about; and I think they have been overlooked because *gasp* they are in Batman & Robin. Firstly, Freeze in prison carving the ice sculpture of Nora and secondly, the close up of his eyes when he thinks her dead, and the tear forms, freezes on his face and crumbles away!......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"