Best Moments in Batman Films.

32.jpg

44.jpg

113.jpg

125.jpg

i like the part in BF where Batman falls into Twoface's trap and 2 face turns on the gas, and fires a shot, and everything is in flames, then Batman appaears out of the flames, and looks at twoface,Two face fires a few shots and everything on top of batman falls on him,sand,pipes, construction stuff w/e,everything collapses and batman is being buried, so the dark knight falls but then Robin grabs his hand and pulls him out with one arm

Batman 89:

"What are you...", "I'm Batman"
7w9jmz9.jpg

"Giant Bat terrorizes...wait'll they get a load'a me!"
6l986m8.jpg

"The Pen is truly mightier than the sword."
6tneao7.jpg

Batman Returns:

The Knight Beckons
6xjcn47.jpg

Flight of the Bat
6nsaogj.jpg

"Things change."
6nvvwue.jpg

Things Change...my favorite moment from Batman Returns...

Darkknight90...

I loved that movie. I loved how deep it dove into Wayne's psychological problems. Not to mention a great portrayal of the joker.

I consider the ending of Batman Forever with the crazy Riddler crying he's Batman as a best moment, because it shows how Batman can be a striking icon of memorable fear in his enemies hearts, and it introduced Arkham Asylum for the first time (in live-action) as being an asylum, not a dumb jail like in B&R.

i like the part in BF where Batman falls into Twoface's trap and 2 face turns on the gas, and fires a shot, and everything is in flames, then Batman appaears out of the flames, and looks at twoface,Two face fires a few shots and everything on top of batman falls on him,sand,pipes, construction stuff w/e,everything collapses and batman is being buried, so the dark knight falls but then Robin grabs his hand and pulls him out with one arm

"Why won't you just die!" I loved that line.

Darkknight90...

I loved that movie. I loved how deep it dove into Wayne's psychological problems. Not to mention a great portrayal of the joker.

Completely agree, Mask of the Phantasm is one of my favorite animated films and I even rank it quite highly on my list of favorite bat-films.

I consider the ending of Batman Forever with the crazy Riddler crying he's Batman as a best moment, because it shows how Batman can be a striking icon of memorable fear in his enemies hearts, and it introduced Arkham Asylum for the first time (in live-action) as being an asylum, not a dumb jail like in B&R.

Well said here, the symbolism of the bat drove Nygma completely insane beyond the point of even knowing who he or Batman was. The power of fear, that's power you can't buy:woot:

Well said here, the symbolism of the bat drove Nygma completely insane beyond the point of even knowing who he or Batman was. The power of fear, that's power you can't buy:woot:

What happened to Nygma is that he had stolen Bruce's memories. So when Batman approached him, Nygma was hit by the memory of the giant bat from Bruce's childhood. Nygma thought he had then himself become Batman like Bruce did.

I've always loved, in BF, when Two-Face appears in the center ring and give that mini-intro to his "Massacre under the Big Top."

The only thing I hate about it is the line he says isn't what's on any scripts I've found online, and it's near impossible to hear what he says fully, because he says one part of it too fast.

Perhaps one of you guys could use your fancy computer boxes and figure it out. Just a thought.

If you find a scene in a superhero film, heck in any genre as powerful as this, please tell me...

If you find a scene in a superhero film, heck in any genre as powerful as this, please tell me...

i think this scene is as powerful if not, more powerful, its one of my top favorites

Henri Ducard: You are just an ordinary man in a cape! That's why you couldn't fight injustice and that's why you can't stop this train!

Batman: Who said anything about stopping it?
[Ducard looks up, confused, and sees his own sword jammed into the brake panel... then looks up further and sees the track has been obliterated. Batman reverses his grip and pins him to the floor]

Batman: You never learned to mind your surroundings!

Henri Ducard: Have you finally learned to do what is necessary?

Batman: I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you.

Batman gets out of the train and you know the rest

Dr. Burton slowly struts through the halls of Arkham, whistling a tune. He turns left and enters a cell.

The whistling stops, his mouth hangs agape, a look of horror sweeps across his entire face.

A dead guard hangs from the ceiling fan in the darkly lit room, lightning flashes outside and illuminates the room for a quick second.

The words "The Bat Must Die" are visible on the wall next to the dead guard, written in blood.

Probably the greatest scene to never be placed in a film.

Dr. Burton slowly struts through the halls of Arkham, whistling a tune. He turns left and enters a cell.

The whistling stops, his mouth hangs agape, a look of horror sweeps across his entire face.

A dead guard hangs from the ceiling fan in the darkly lit room, lightning flashes outside and illuminates the room for a quick second.

The words "The Bat Must Die" are visible on the wall next to the dead guard, written in blood.

Probably the greatest scene to never be placed in a film.

yea that was a great scene, they should had that in the beggining of the movie as well as some other deleted scenes. Batman Forever could of been alot better

Descent into Mystery is my favorite scene in all of the Batman films. Everything about it was so perfect.

Descent into Mystery is my favorite scene in all of the Batman films. Everything about it was so perfect.

Ah yes. Everything screams Batman. The very Batmobile seems to be a mechanic monstrous version of Batman himself running wild through the darkness.

This has to be best moment from ROTJ:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_JEa71aS3oU

"But all too soon, the shocks and the serums took their toll, and the boy began to share such secrets with me. Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce. It's true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and bat-o-rangs, you're just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
[pause]
The Joker: Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway. HA HA HA HA HA HAA!"

Ah yes. Everything screams Batman. The very Batmobile seems to be a mechanic monstrous version of Batman himself running wild through the darkness.

And Elfman's grand score makes it that much better.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"