Best Moments in Batman Films.

CFE

The never-ending battle
Reaction score
Felt that the "Worst Moments" thread needed an antithesis.

-------

Watching "Batman Forever," one of my favorite moments was the attack on Wayne Manor. As zany and over the top the Riddler is, he was the only truly evil villian in the franchise who discovered Bruce's identity. And when I saw the shots of him in the cave in the trailers it hyped me up for that movie.

CFE

The Bat Shark Repelant in Batman (1966). The best moment of any Bat flick-ever!

/close thread

hearing

"This was part of a foreign land, transplanted bodily to America and known as Little Tokyo. Since a wise government rounded up the immoral hoods, it has become virtually a ghost street, where only one business survives, eking out a precarious existence on the dimes of curiosity-seekers."

:o :whatever:

when bruce first puts the batsuit on in mask of the phantasm

Batman Begins: When Batman hangs upside down behind the goon.

Batman '89: When Batman is driving Vicky to the Batcave in the Batmobile, those eyes.

Batman 89: When Batman first appears and owns those thugs. "What are you? .....I'm Batman."

Batman: Admiring your handiwork?
Penguin:...Touring the riot scene...gravely assessing the devesation...upstanding mayor stuff.
Batman: You're not the Mayor.
Penguin: Things change...
Batman: What do you want?
Penguin: Ah...the direct approach...I admire that in a man with a mask, heh heh heh heh...
Batman: ...
Penguin: You don't really think you'll win, do you?
Batman: ...Things change...

-------

CFE

The two muggers on the rooftop feeling a noise, looking back and Batman spreading his wings all over them.

The scene when selina and bruce dance to 'face to face' and discover eachothers identities is my favourite scene possible out of any film

Joker exacting revenge on Grissom scene.

bds3268jp1.jpg

Batman Begins: Flass' interrogation scene, car chase

Batman 89': Batman arriving in the Batscene, Joker and Co. killing mob on Gotham's Streets

Batman 89: Batman destroying Axis Chemicals.

Batman Returns: The introduction of Catwoman.

Batman Forever: Yeah....I know what you're thinking.Why am I listing a best moment for this movie? When Robin is introduced at the end and teams up with Batman. I know I'll probably get flamed for this. Haha!

Batman Begins: When Batman first appears taking out Falcone and his men. The introduction of the Tumbler.

Batman: Admiring your handiwork?
Penguin:...Touring the riot scene...gravely assessing the devesation...upstanding mayor stuff.
Batman: You're not the Mayor.
Penguin: Things change...
Batman: What do you want?
Penguin: Ah...the direct approach...I admire that in a man with a mask, heh heh heh heh...
Batman: ...
Penguin: You don't really think you'll win, do you?
Batman: ...Things change...

-------

CFE

GREATEST MOMENT EVER!!! the stare batman gives him after the direct approach quote is emotionless,mad? and obsessed keaton really did turn into batman when he donned the suit.:word:

BB at the warehouse scene when bats first appears hanging upside down the best scene of the movie.

Batman Begins:What the hell are you?!......Im Batman
I won´t kill you but I dont have to save you
Batman Returns:When he's sitting down then the batsignal lights up behind him

Batman 89:Ending scene

When Joker is killed in Batman 1989,nothing was really able to kill him except that fall from 1,000 feet.He fell from such a height,there was a small crater beneath his body.

The final scene in Batman Returns when Bruce is in the car and sees Catwoman's shadow on a wall.Then the music,and Batman looking up at the Bat signal in the sky.

In Batman Begins,Batman uses the Tumbler to flee from the entire Gotham Police Department in that great police chase.

"Batman & Robin"

SCENES

Poison Ivy's entrance into the Botanical Gardens Auction.
Freeze carving an ice sculpture of Nora in Arkham.
Freeze's crying and his running tear freezing and cracking off.

-------------------

DIALOGUE

ROBIN: I could've made that jump.
BATMAN: And you could've splattered your brains all over the side of the building.
ROBIN: Y'know in the circus, the Flying Graysons were a team...we had to trust each man to do his part, that's what being partners is all about...Sometimes, counting on someone else is the only way you win.
BATMAN: Your head wasn't even on the job, all you could think about was Poison Ivy.
ROBIN: You just couldn't stand that maybe she wanted me instead of you. I mean that's your idea of friendship isn't it Bruce...It's your house, it's your rules, I mean it's your way or the highway. And it's 'Batman and Robin' not 'Robin and Batman' and I'm sick of it.
BATMAN: Yes it's my rules...MY rules that keep us alive, and if you wanna stay in this house and on this team, you will abide by them.
ROBIN: This is no partnership...you're never gonna trust me."

FREEZE: Allow me to break the Ice...my name is Freeze...learn it well...for it is the chilling sound of your doom...

BRUCE: Alfred...am I pig headed? Is it always...'My way or the Highway'?
ALFRED: Why yes, actually...Death and chance stole your parents. But rather than become a victim, you have done everything in your power to control the fates...For what is Batman, if not an effort to master the chaos that sweeps our world? An attempt to control...death itself...
BRUCE: But I can't, can I?
ALFRED:...None of us can...

BRUCE: I've spent my entire life trying to beat back death...Everything I've done, everything I'm...capable of doing...but I can't save you.
ALFRED: There's no defeat in death, Master Bruce...Victory comes...in defending what we know is right...while we still live...
BRUCE:...I love you, old man...
ALFRED: And I love you to...

BATMAN: I'm taking you back...to Arkham Asylum...
FREEZE: Go on. Kill me to...just as you killed my wife.
BATMAN: I didn't kill your wife...
*Batman shows Video Recording of Ivy*
IVY: As I told Lady Freeze, when I pulled her plug...This is a one woman show...
FREEZE: RAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
BATMAN: But she's not dead...We found her, restored her...She's still frozen, alive...waiting for you to find a cure...
FREEZE: She lives?
BATMAN: Yes...
FREEZE: She lives...
BATMAN: But vengeance isn't power, anyone can take a life...But to give life...THAT's true power, a power you once had.
FREEZE: She's alive?
BATMAN: So I'm asking you...Victor Fries...help me save another life...Show me how to cure Macgregor's Syndrome Stage 1. And maybe you can also save the life of the man your wife once loved...He's still inside you Victor...Buried...deep...beneath the snow...Will you help me...Doctor?

---------------

CFE

Alfred Gouth and micheal keaton chemistry as bruce and alfred in BR

"Well come what may merry christmas sir"

"merry christmas alfred...god well to all men...and women"

Batman 89:

"What are you...", "I'm Batman"
7w9jmz9.jpg

"Giant Bat terrorizes...wait'll they get a load'a me!"
6l986m8.jpg

"The Pen is truly mightier than the sword."
6tneao7.jpg

Batman Returns:

The Knight Beckons
6xjcn47.jpg

Flight of the Bat
6nsaogj.jpg

"Things change."
6nvvwue.jpg

Batman Forever

Partners.
6le4qky.jpg

"Ah yes, a flip of the coin, the only true justice."
87d1fz9.jpg

Visit to Arkham..."I'm Batman"
8flpabo.jpg

Batman & Robin

"Please have mercy"; "Mercy, I'm afraid my condition has left me cold to your pleas of... mercy"

6z5tr85.jpg

"You look quite good for a dead woman"

832uhy8.jpg

The monster who took you away from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish best served cold.
6ylcfgg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"