There's nothing to fear but fear itself

64275938uw6.jpg

I don't have to save you

45316939yl5.jpg

The will is everything gosh darn it!

14125876tx8.jpg

Purging fire speech

10260548zb3.jpg

Nicole Kidman apparently nude accept for a white sheet in "Batman Forever".

Nicole Kidman was pretty dam hot in batman forever, didnt care much for the movie itself though.
Jim was pretty entertaining though.

Including the ones Mr Soco added.
Remember me? I'm freds hand!

10xt8.jpg

Mirror!
94188715gq0.jpg

these 2 scenes creeped me the **** out as a kid. especially the penguin holding the hand. still cant believe ppl thought that was a kids movie, lol.

Oh my all time favorite moment from the Batman films HAS to be the scene from Batman Returns right before Batman faces the Strong Man:

With Elfman's theme playing in the BG, Batman rounds a corner, holding the Red Triangle Dynamite in his left hand. Without hesitation or acknowledgment, Batman lashes out a right jab, catching a Red Triangle Clown. Stunned, the Clown stands as Batman grabs his collar and in one fluid motion Batman doesn't lose a single step as he whips the Clown through the air, giving off the famous Wilhelm Scream as Batman continues on.

--------

That will FOREVER be the number 1 Batman moment for me.

CFE

totally agree comicfilmexpert. that was a cool ass scene when i was a kid. i would always reanact that part, lol.

[Penguin]I believe the word you're looking for is...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!![/Penguin]

The entire scene was good in fact!

With Elfman's theme playing in the BG, Batman rounds a corner, holding the Red Triangle Dynamite in his left hand. Without hesitation or acknowledgment, Batman lashes out a right jab, catching a Red Triangle Clown. Stunned, the Clown stands as Batman grabs his collar and in one fluid motion Batman doesn't lose a single step as he whips the Clown through the air, giving off the famous Wilhelm Scream as Batman continues on.

Keaton had a way of moving in that suit that made you forget how confining it must have been. Every time I see him do something cool I think about his comment on how the suit felt like "a million rubberbands holding you down."

I think it was the way the suit limited his movements that actually made his Batman unique. He dispatches his opponents in as few moves as possible, pretty much out of necessity, haha. But it certainly made his Batman seem formidable; he would just breeze through a sea of villains, knocking them off very offhandedly, as if they barely posed a threat.

Keaton had a way of moving in that suit that made you forget how confining it must have been. Every time I see him do something cool I think about his comment on how the suit felt like "a million rubberbands holding you down."

I think it was the way the suit limited his movements that actually made his Batman unique. He dispatches his opponents in as few moves as possible, pretty much out of necessity, haha. But it certainly made his Batman seem formidable; he would just breeze through a sea of villains, knocking them off very offhandedly, as if they barely posed a threat.

I certainly agree.

I always felt Keaton's Batman did the minimum possible movement. Like every move he makes was so precise and accurate it didn't need to make any further effort.

I certainly agree.

I always felt Keaton's Batman did the minimum possible movement. Like every move he makes was so precise and accurate it didn't need to make any further effort.

Absolutely. Every blow was measured and merciless. There is a great bit just before Batman rescues Selina from the Red Triangle Circus Gang. As he climbs from the Batmobile, a thug with a skeleton costume rides up to to him and Batman just SMACKS him out of the way. Love it.

Batman
normal_bat_086.JPG

"Dress to Impress"
batmobile.jpg

"To The Batcave"

Batman Returns
returns5.jpg

"Things Change"
returns7.jpg

"You're Over Paid"
returns6.jpg

"You Missed"

-R

Batman Forever
bf03.jpg

"Try Firemen, Less To Take Off"
batmanforever2.jpg

"We're The Same"
_Movies_Images_1995_BatmanForever_dvd.film_04.jpg

"I'll Get Drive Through"

Others that I couldn't find pictures of:

-When Robin fights Two-Face atop Claw Island.
-When Batman comes out of the gasoline fire after Two-face ignites the gas.

-R

Batman Begins
batman-begins-20050526092913624-000.jpg

"Alone"
LiamNeeson_BatmanBegins.jpg

"What Do You Fear?"
bbnew10.jpg

"He'll Talk To Me"
card3bs8.jpg

"Take This Guy..."
batman_thug_rain_1110213343-000.jpg

"Do I Look Like A Cop?"
batman_begins.jpg

"Back Up"
batman_begins_hires_trailer.jpg

"Here"

-R

Batman Begins
batman-begins-20050526092913624-000.jpg

"Alone"
LiamNeeson_BatmanBegins.jpg

"What Do You Fear?"
bbnew10.jpg

"He'll Talk To Me"
card3bs8.jpg

"Take This Guy..."
batman_thug_rain_1110213343-000.jpg

"Do I Look Like A Cop?"
batman_begins.jpg

"Back Up"

"Here"

-R

Yep, apart from the "here" bit, didn't really like the mob guys acting "were are you!" sounded like alittle to melodramatic.

Also like the scene were he pauses then runs off with the very short montage of him leading up to his incarceration.

runzw4.jpg

The convo at the end of BB.

The descent into mystery in Burton's original.

Batman patrolling around Gotham in the Batmobile while it's snowing in BR.

Two-Face thinking he killed Batman and Bats emerging from the fire with the most convincingly pissed off look I've seen on the face of any live action Batman actor in BF.

To me those were all pitch perfect.

Oh and in B&R my favorite moment besides the obvious Bruce and Alfred bedside convo is believe it or not is the conversation between Batman and Robin in the cave about Poison Ivy. Because it totally captured the tension that was present in the post-crisis comics before Dick got shot and went his own way and had a little Jason Todd Robin in there too.

The convo at the end of BB.

The descent into mystery in Burton's original.

Batman patrolling around Gotham in the Batmobile while it's snowing in BR.

Two-Face thinking he killed Batman and Bats emerging from the fire with the most convincingly pissed off look I've seen on the face of any live action Batman actor in BF.

To me those were all pitch perfect.
I agree with all of those.

I'm growing to appreciate Batman Returns more and more. I love the Batmobile, the atmosphere of Christmas time....just seeing how even on Christmas messed up stuff happens in Gotham. I love that Penguin has a double agenda. I just really would have loved more realism in the film. Catwoman who doesn't have nine lives and Penguin that isn't a creature, and numerous other stupid stuff.

But I love that snow scene and the dialogue between Batman and Alfred.

-R

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"