Best CBM Threequel AFTER CW and TDKR

I believe Tony has more screen time by 3-4 minutes than Steve does in Avengers and AOU. Although, that would even out if they included that really cool deleted scene with him at the cafe in front of Grand Central Station. In CW, though Steve does have more.

People shouldn't be measuring these things by screen time anyway. It's about quality, not quantity.

I think that's what some people said about Superman's speaking role in BvS. :o

People shouldn't be measuring these things by screen time anyway. It's about quality, not quantity.

Similarly, the title of the movie doesn't really matter. Whether it is Captain America: Civil War or Avengers: Civil War has no bearing on the quality of the movie.

I hate Iron Man 3 but I still have to acknowledge it was a better made film than the other contenders.

And the fact that he could just summon them so easily and have them all arrive right on time blatantly begs the question of why didn't he do that an hour ago, instead of going to wal-mart to build his crappy electromittens.

The answer to this is "blatantly" shown. The entrance to that chamber was blocked by the rubble of his busted masnion. Stark has to wait til it's cleared.

I believe Tony has more screen time by 3-4 minutes than Steve does in Avengers and AOU. Although, that would even out if they included that really cool deleted scene with him at the cafe in front of Grand Central Station. In CW, though Steve does have more.

Nope.
Cap has the most in both Avengers films according to:
http://www.vulture.com/2012/05/how-much-screen-time-does-each-avenger-get.html
http://screenrant.com/avengers-age-of-ultron-characters-screen-time/

Last edited:
The times I saw were done by a fan on another site but I would cede to those other 2 sites.

The answer to this is "blatantly" shown. The entrance to that chamber was blocked by the rubble of his busted masnion. Stark has to wait til it's cleared.

We're talking about dozens of Iron Man suits. The claim that they're blocked by a pile of rubble is weak at best.

I like Iron Man 3 and Spider-Man 3 best after Dark Knight Rises and Civil War threequels.

The entire movie is weak at best.

[YT]e3r4FklA4gI[/YT]

Really Honest Trailers is what you post to prove a movie is weak? They do videos for every big movie, including the DCEU's, and they got nearly 8 minutes worth of flaws out of BvS;

[YT]NrjneJvS6dk[/YT]

So by your logic that means it's way worse than IM3 right?

Considering how much I watched Batman Forever as a kid, not to mention, listened to the OST, I can't give my vote to anything else.

Really Honest Trailers is what you post to prove a movie is weak? They do videos for every big movie, including the DCEU's, and they got nearly 8 minutes worth of flaws out of BvS

Mr. Joker, did I touch a nerve? I posted the Honest Trailer for Iron Man 3 because I agree with everything it points out, which reflects exactly how I felt immediately after watching the movie in the theater. It was a supreme letdown.That has not changed.

Mr. Joker, did I touch a nerve? I posted the Honest Trailer for Iron Man 3 because I agree with everything it points out, which reflects exactly how I felt immediately after watching the movie in the theater. It was a supreme letdown.That has not changed.

No, Mr. Patchwork Man. Pointing out flaws in your argument tactics isn't touching a nerve. Calling a movie weak, then posting a link to a video that is done for all big movies is a flimsy way to try and validate your point.

Last edited:
No, Mr. Patchwork Man. Pointing out flaws in your argument tactics isn't touching a nerve. Calling a movie weak, then posting a link to a video that is done for all big movies is a flimsy way to try and validate your point.

Mr. Joker, I was not replying to you when I posted that video. I was replying to another user. Your problem with my agreeing with all points disclosed therein in said video is exactly that. That the video oh-so-conveniently lays everything out in a neat, straightforward manner is exactly that: convenient. OTOH, your posting of another video as a reaction to my post was juvenile, flimsy and weak.

Mr. Joker, I was not replying to you when I posted that video. I was replying to another user. Your problem with my agreeing with all points disclosed therein in said video is exactly that. That the video oh-so-conveniently lays everything out in a neat, straightforward manner is exactly that: convenient. OTOH, your posting of another video as a reaction to my post was juvenile, flimsy and weak.

Mr. Patchwork Man, I never said you were replying to my post. This may be a shocking revelation to you but you don't need someone to be specifically addressing you to reply to their post. This is an open public forum and any post is game to addressed by anyone. I don't have a problem with you agreeing with what was in that vid. Quote where I said I did. The criticism was you using it as a defense to say IM3 was a weak movie when as already mentioned so many big and beloved movies have gotten the Honest Trailers treatment. Your annoyance at being called out on it is juvenile, flimsy, and weak.

I can't read the words "Mr. Joker" and not hear Burgess Meredith shouting "Mr. Joker, fire one!"

Purely by loyalty to my favourite character, Superman III. Then it would be the Raimi Spiderman trilogy.

Surprised at how well Batman Forever is doing.
Honestly, I prefer Batman Forever over everything on that list other than Iron Man 3. BF gets a lot of slack (much of it deserved), but people forget it wasn't always this hated. B&R made its flaws a lot more visible.

There were actually some pretty good elements to the movie; the narrative was sharp and focused, Kilmer and O'Donnell both turned in decent performances, the romance wasn't bad, Gough was great, and even Carrey's Riddler was kind of fun if you could get into it.

Purely by loyalty to my favourite character, Superman III. Then it would be the Raimi Spiderman trilogy.
I consider Superman III a guilty pleasure... but it's a terrible movie by traditional standards

Last edited:
Iron Man 3 is by far the best threequel on this list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"