Best Comic Villain.

:D It's a really good series out of BOOM studios. It's sorta a deconstruction of superheroes. The Plutonium started out as the most powerful and noble super hero. But eventually the ridicule, the responsibility and all that got too much for him, so he snapped.

He's basically Superman but completely ****ing mental.
The Public Spirit (another cool villain) in Marshall Law was also a bit of a twisted Superman figure.
He was supposed to be the ultimate hero and defender in public, but was doing the most horrible things in private.
Only Marshall Law knew about his true face (no one believed him of course) and it was his job to unmask and put down the Public Spirit. (Schwarzenneger would have made a great Public Spirit 10 years ago imo).

DC
Joker
Two-Face
Sinestro
Darkseid
Lex Luthor

Marvel
Doctor Doom
Norman Osborn
Venom
Galactus
Apocolypse

^These are just my personal favorites

Herr Starr, the most underrated villain of all time.

starr.gif

Dr. Doom
Darkseid
Kid Miracle Man- If I see him fighting the New Avengers or X-Force I'll throw up
The Joker- A great article explaining the Joker

^Cool article about the Joker.
And like I said before, Herr Starr looks pretty awesome.

The greatest comic book villain of all time is the one and only Nazi dinosaur Tyrannosaurus Reich.

Whiteface.
Too bad he died.

I vote Joker, nobody is sicker, better written, and closest to a charcter that you could actually maybe envision in the real world. Hopefully theres not someone really like that in the real world, but hey, watch the news, pretty close

- JOKER! (serious fan obsession haha) (DC)
- Deadpool (marvel)
- Lex Luthor (DC)

I have a longer list but I reeeeally have to go

- JOKER! (serious fan obsession haha) (DC)
- Deadpool (marvel)
- Lex Luthor (DC)

I have a longer list but I reeeeally have to go
I can relate:woot:. (To the serious fan obsession about The Joker.)

Villain wise, I'm starting to really like Dormmammu in the Hood (Dark Reign).

DC
Joker
Sinestro
Anti-Monitor
Doomsday
Marvel
Venom (haha I know just because I'm a fan)
Galactus
Apocalypse
Skrulls

I think that Magneto is the best villain. He's got everything you want, and it all fits so well with the story. He's powerful enough to give the heroes fits. His cause is pretty damn convincing too. If I was being persecuted for what I was born with, Magneto could make a strong case for me to join his cause. Sometimes I find myself rooting for the guy!

Some other good ones are:
-Apocalypse
-Two Face
-Green Goblin
-Erik Killmonger
-Hugo Strange
-Achebe
-The government from JMS' Rising Stars
-Kraven

Kraven is good. I don't know how many times I thought he had spidey for good. I mean like 3 seconds till un-masking him.

My two favs: Bane...

984201-89016_detective_comics_6701_.jpg

984202-89027_detective_comics_4701_.jpg

984203-89029_detective_comics_4701_.jpg

...and the Parasite, prior to his downgrade in character and power after Infinite Crisis mucked with continuity.

wow0ok.jpg

something2ju-1.jpg

I forgot about Bane. He had one of the best villain debuts in history. How many people could pull something like that of in their first outing against one of the best heroes? I bet that list is pretty short.

My two favs: Bane...

984201-89016_detective_comics_6701_.jpg

984202-89027_detective_comics_4701_.jpg

984203-89029_detective_comics_4701_.jpg

...and the Parasite, prior to his downgrade in character and power after Infinite Crisis mucked with continuity.

wow0ok.jpg

something2ju-1.jpg
To bad they made Bane a lumbering idiot in the Batman movies...:dry:

The way that some artists draw Bane can also irk me a little bit. When artists who use more realistic proportions come along (like in the pics above), they do great and show Bane as he's supposed to be; a capable gymnast and a very skilled martial artist, not simply a mountain of muscle who relies solely on brute strength.

Yes, he's a big guy, but he's still a human being who's proven to be roughly Batman's equal in hand-to-hand combat. So when an artist draws him with a body like this...

736950-bane02_super.jpg

...you have to wonder why, in a fight, Batman couldn't just outmaneuver him and easily whoop his ass. There's no way that Bane could be any sort of accomplished fighter with a physique like that, as opposed to something realistic (or as "realistic" as male comic characters' bodies go) like this:

Bane37.jpg

(a lot of the same folks as before but what the hey..)
DC
Joker
Black Adam (He's still a villian right?)
Clayface (any of the first three: Karlo, Hagen, or Payne)

Marvel:
Dr Doom
Loki
Thanos
Bullseye (in MOST of his appearances)

oops...I meant to toss in Poison Ivy as well!

Dracula is one of the most powerful villian ,i found in all comics

The way that some artists draw Bane can also irk me a little bit. When artists who use more realistic proportions come along (like in the pics above), they do great and show Bane as he's supposed to be; a capable gymnast and a very skilled martial artist, not simply a mountain of muscle who relies solely on brute strength.

Yes, he's a big guy, but he's still a human being who's proven to be roughly Batman's equal in hand-to-hand combat. So when an artist draws him with a body like this...

736950-bane02_super.jpg

...you have to wonder why, in a fight, Batman couldn't just outmaneuver him and easily whoop his ass. There's no way that Bane could be any sort of accomplished fighter with a physique like that, as opposed to something realistic (or as "realistic" as male comic characters' bodies go) like this:

Bane37.jpg
Good point. Bane is a cool villain, specially when he looks more "normal".
For some reason, I also like Black Mask and the Ventriloquist. I just wish his puppet didn't look like a miniature mobster though, and more like a regular ventriloquist dummy, they are creepy.

marvel -
Red skull
dr doom
loki
norman osborn
mr sinister

DC
darkseid
mr freeze
lex luthor
metallo
sinestro