Best Villain Tournament - Part 1

Hmmm...I can't think of too many.

Bowser losing to Ganon is a bit of a downer

Why is that? He is a better villain than a big Lizard who gets beaten by a Plumber over and over again.

I'm planning on doing a sidekick tournament at some point.
Hmmm...I can't think of too many.
Maybe it could be extended to secondary companions so it would include the likes of all Mass Effect squadmates & Mario characters outside of Luigi (does he even count as a sidekick?) rather than just primary sidekicks. I'll throw in a vote for Yoshi right now! :cool:
Why is that? He is a better villain than a big Lizard who gets beaten by a Plumber over and over again.
Haha, truth.

Maybe it could be extended to secondary companions so it would include the likes of all Mass Effect squadmates & Mario characters outside of Luigi (does he even count as a sidekick?) rather than just primary sidekicks. I'll throw in a vote for Yoshi right now! :cool:

That's a good idea. I can't really think of video game sidekicks, but when it comes to followers or companions, I can think of quite a few.

Ganon is a worthy champion.

How about including popular NPCs/followers/companions?...this uses followers and companions but also broadens the field a little

"Follower" and "companion" or any other variant is just a fancy way of saying 'sidekick' anyway. I wouldn't get too caught up on the semantics. If the sidekick nominations begin I doubt anyone will cry foul because Garrus is so much more than a sidekick...because that's basically what he (and characters like him) are in the first place.

Wish we could have more than 10 nominations as it's gonna be hard with all the characters from multi-character games (that's if the tournament is extended to secondary companions/characters). Could go to town just on Final Fantasy games!

I vote for the "arrow to the knee" guard from skyrim. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"