E3 2017 - Part 1

Well, E3 news is beginning to trickle out so I guess it's time for a thread.

E3 will be held this year from June 13th to June 15th, with some other events happening before.

Below is a schedule of all press conferences, including those being held independently.

jctgcilftert0n0gar3z.jpg

Get some sleep folks, Nintendo's E3 2017 Conference begins in T-Minus 13 hours from now.

Hope Nintendo doesn't pull the same mistakes as Bethesda, since their showcase is going to be the same time length tomorrow

Get some sleep folks, Nintendo's E3 2017 Conference begins in T-Minus 13 hours from now.
At the very least they'll show more from Odyssey. But I'm hoping they reveal some other good things.

At the very least they'll show more from Odyssey. But I'm hoping they reveal some other good things.

I am hoping Nintendo just focuses on game trailers during their showcase, and save the gameplay demos for Nintendo Treehouse.

Hope Nintendo doesn't pull the same mistakes as Bethesda, since their showcase is going to be the same time length tomorrow

Nintendo has their format down. Hit out quick news in the direct, then let the Treehouse fill out details.

I am hoping Nintendo just focuses on game trailers during their showcase, and save the gameplay demos for Nintendo Treehouse.

Yeah they really need to its still hard to belive there thing is only 25 minutes. If they do gameplay demos they are really not going to have much time to show any thing.

while I do think Sony and Spidey stole the show so far, overall I feel like this whole E3 has been kind of muted and meh from all the shows.

Yeah they really need to its still hard to belive there thing is only 25 minutes. If they do gameplay demos they are really not going to have much time to show any thing.

Demos are what the Treehouse stream is for. They toss out a lot of info in the Direct, they are very good at this.

Demos are what the Treehouse stream is for. They toss out a lot of info in the Direct, they are very good at this.

Yeah I know I still cant belive there thing is only 25 minutes though.

while I do think Sony and Spidey stole the show so far, overall I feel like this whole E3 has been kind of muted and meh from all the shows.

Yeah, it's felt anemic. There hasn't been anything especially bad shown, at least not in my estimation, but there seem to be fewer highlights as well. Many of the big games we already knew about, and a lot of the announcements are for ports and remasters of old games.

Yeah, it's felt anemic. There hasn't been anything especially bad shown, at least not in my estimation, but there seem to be fewer highlights as well. Many of the big games we already knew about, and a lot of the announcements are for ports and remasters of old games.
they show more in interview like the people that run twitch channel's video interviews.

Woooooooooo!!!! Nintendo hype!!!

yeah, it feels like it's been a relatively "safe" E3 so far.

no real big surprise announcements or really buzz-worthy unannounced games.

most of the stuff has been stuff we've already known about.

even the Scorpio/X reveal was kind of anticlimactic, because the specs were pretty much as expected and the design isn't too different from the current S and there were really no big games to showcase the power of the X.

Nintendo is always the wild card. There'll either be a surprise or the presentation will be by the numbers, but partially because of a lot of fans, myself included, with expectations that there'll be the return of first party titles like Metroid, F-Zero, Wave Race and so on, but we'll see. It's a quick turnaround to go from launching a new console in the Switch to E3 so soon, so curious what there will be for them to show.

I say this like I can get any of these games presented at any of the conferences, but mostly been preoccupied with my 3DS.

A Metroid announcement would top Spidey from last night!!

also, I hope they announce VC for the Switch.

I am hoping that they announce a new Star Fox game for the Switch, since Star Fox Zero released late in the Wii U's life cycle.

Starting off with Xeno, not bad.

Okay, it's weird that the sword is a girl.

Core Pokemon on Switch. Nintendo wins.

Wow. With this and Beyond Good and Evil 2, here are two games I never thought would see the light of day.

Now we just need Half Life 3.

did I just read right??

A new Metroid, core Pokemon, Yoshi, AND Kirby for the Switch??!!

Damnit, more Zelda Amiibo. Good bye money.

Hopefully this means the Champions and Zelda are playable.

Nintendo is going full tilt for e-sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"