E3 2017 - Part 1

Oh snap, surprise announcement of a new 2D Metroid for the 3DS.

yep, two Metroid announcements in the same day. Nintendo won E3 2017, all other game developers should just wave the white surrender flag now

A 3D AND 2D Metroid announced in one E3?

What year is it?

Geoff Keighley's E3 colosseum begins now

First up is God of War: Behind the Curtain

link below:

just watched the 3DS Metroid trailer.

:hmr:

It seems to be a remake of Metroid 2.

The Nintendo show was so weird. Just randomly say they are making a console Pokemon, just a title screen for Metroid Prime 4. All no big deal. What the hell? :funny:

So it seems that Telltale's core focus is Season 2 of Minecraft Story Mode.

Because clearly E3 2017 had a requirement that all companies had to be underwhelming as hell.

I wish Metroid Prime 4 was released yesterday so I could be playing it right now.

The Nintendo show was so weird. Just randomly say they are making a console Pokemon, just a title screen for Metroid Prime 4. All no big deal. What the hell? :funny:

yeah, still hoping for Smash Bros for Nintendo Switch to be a surprise reveal during the Nintendo Treehouse section of E3 2017

Nintendo isn't gonna announce Smash with Arms so close to release.

If the entire presentation was just the Metroid Prime 4 title screen I still would have been pleased.:o

Was this the worst E3 ever?

I don't think so, but I think they took "stop showing games early" to heart and decided to focus on games that everyone knew was in development. Wish there were surprise announcements, but there still Gamescom, TGS, and Sony also has PSX.

Last edited:
Not even close. It has been rather good actually. It seems people want outrageous announcements over games you actually get to play this decade. :funny:

What has the announcements of Shenmue, Kingdom Hearts or Final Fantasy 7 actually got us? Nothing really.

Haha, I left that there last night, a bit of an over-exaggeration to provoke some talk about it. :) I don't think I was watching E3 in 2006 as it became more of a thing to do with other like-minded game fans after joining the Hype. And I can't quite remember which year's which very clearly beyond the last few years. I just remember usually coming out with more new things I'm excited about that I hadn't heard about pre-conference. I don't mind if a big game is spread across 2 or E3s with the original announcement at the first, first gameplay footage at the next and if the timing of the game means there is another E3 before it comes out then extensive extended footage in the final one. I just thought the entirety of devs would be working on more projects I'm interested in given we are 4 years into this gen and soon to have 2 upgraded consoles for multiplats to have a big boost to what they can do.

Any word on if red dead 2 will be there?

Rockstar typically doesnt do E3 and they said last month that it wouldnt be there. E3 effectively is over once the final showing is aired (Nintendo). Red Dead isnt popping up now

So it seems that Telltale's core focus is Season 2 of Minecraft Story Mode.

Because clearly E3 2017 had a requirement that all companies had to be underwhelming as hell.

Who the hell asked for even MORE Minecraft. That already got an extended season. Where the hell is Wolf Among Us

Last edited:
there's still plenty of interview and game playing interviews / showcases happening today

hqdefault.jpg
[FONT=Roboto !important]09:10
[/FONT]

[YT]4iCYl5Mx3rs[/YT]

E3 2017 Day 2 - The Rundown - Electric Playground

[FONT=Roboto !important]published 06/13/2017

[FONT=Roboto !important]It's Day 2 of E3 2017! Today in the Rundown, we have a recap of all the big announcements that have come in so far, including the latest from Nintendo, Playstation, and [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Roboto !important][FONT=&quot] Ubisoft!

[/FONT][/FONT]
source: EPN.tv
$

Good! It had to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"