• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Better Class Of Toyline (Official: Movie Masters Thread)

^

Favorite Batman Scene from BEGINS, by far, apart from the finale that is ...

Glad Mattel finally got creative with their resources and decided to make a figure of it.

Boy are those ass holes going to be pissed when these are all over the place in the coming weeks.

Even the 40 dollar starting bid is too much!

Scarecrow looks pretty good. I know it won't happen but it would be cool to see other "Fear Toxin" affected characters like a Nightmare Flass or some Arkham Inmates.

The Two-Face figure has to come out after the movie opens. It would totally ruin the surprise if they released it beforehand.

Wow the new paint does nothing for me.

Now I dont feel so bad in painting mine more accurate. Especially around the eyes.

But I have to get that Scarecrow. Digging the evidence. Glad to see these get back in production. But now these will sell out instantly.

scmm4.jpg

Wait is this mask removable?!

no but it looks like it,i dont get it though why would you pay soo much for this when all you have to do is wait and see or atleast buy the dcd figures.

It's only gonna get worse until the movie comes out and/or the stores re-supply their stocks soon. As anticipation for the movie increases in the coming weeks, these will go up in price.

wow a reason to buy a second joker figure

and the series two figures look amazing

take that ebay scalpers

MM Jokers are going to start hitting store shelves soon. Mattel was interviewed in their monthly interview and said they are producing alot more and will be shipping all through out the summer, and in greater quantaties after the movie.

BUT, the next batch of Jokers are different with paint apps. I prefer the original release. The eyes look more intimidating and glaring, as opposed to the suprised look. In the new paint apps, Jokers eyes look like the scene where he says "And ... here ... we ... go!!!"

Check it out:

2lu6vyw.jpg

1st Version's Paint Apps

ix9fm1.jpg

Re-Release Version Paint Apps

2a78u46.jpg

Can you post source to this please??

The excitement won't let me believe you.

Hi all,
i wasn't entirely happy with the MM Dark Knight rubber cape, so I changed it to a more free-flowing cape. This is my first crack at customizing a cape, and I'm happy with how it looks. What y'all think?

IMG_4947.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

IMG_4952.jpg

IMG_4955.jpg

IMG_4956.jpg

It looks nice and flowing, the only thing is how see through it is, what fabric did you use?

It looks nice and flowing, the only thing is how see through it is, what fabric did you use?

Yup it is kinda see-through, especially in the spread cape pic. But I usually pose him with the cape scrunched up behind him, so the see-through-ness doesnt really show.
I used that stocking-thing worn on the head (forgot what its called)..

The MM Wave 1 Jokers will STILL be going for insane prices...even when the new one hits. Why? Paint apps. "Collectors" will make a HUGE stink about having to have both versions MOC and then there will be the whole "original first run" argument.

It's funny really because I highly, HIGHLY doubt that 20-30 years from now that these toys will be worth anything. Yes, I have two Jokers but I stopped there...I wanted one for customizing and one mint. I have no intention of selling either....ever.

I'll probably get a "surprised" Joker as well, mainly because I want to do a Jail Cell Joker custom.

Reg, was it easy to remove the rubber cape? I was thinking of doing the same thing to mine. That is when I actually get one of those figures. In fact, I wanted to have wires at the end for the bendy function.

man there are only three figures in wave 2, i wonder why? the last set had four. the chase, regular batman, goon and joker. this is more of a wetdream than founded speculation but perchance theres a secret figure we dont know of? I really dont understand why they dont go all out. If they made a toy for each goon, im sure theyd all sell. if they made alternate joker figures, like a nurse-getup one, good god, theyd make a killing.

Reg, was it easy to remove the rubber cape? I was thinking of doing the same thing to mine. That is when I actually get one of those figures. In fact, I wanted to have wires at the end for the bendy function.

yup it was pretty easy. you just have to pull it out coz its just glued. and the good thing is, it'll also be easy to glue it back if you want.

Hmmm, I do plan on buying the new re-paint Joker even that I already have one (my younger brother knocked it off the shelf and lost his knife). And I definitely plan on getting all of the wave two figures, including the Chase Fear Toxin Batman...I'm still missing wave one Chase Batman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"