Betty White And Paula Deen's Lovechild/The Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure anyone finds that to be any fun. :p

i just wanna say that i'm really excited that my cousin and mine's sports apparel side shop is going along pretty successful thus far. so far i've netted almost $500 profit in a few months

I think I found a young version of ComicChick..

Bckda.jpg

that's actually a picture of Holly :wow:

Will I get fat if I eat 2 pancakes for dinner? I had an egg, two pieces of wheat toast, and a glass of skim milk for breakfast. Lunch is a piece of salmon with mixed vegetables.

I don't know if you have special metabolism, so can't answer based on that
But it shouldn't make you fat

Short answer: Yes.
Long answer: Yes, indeed.

I'm starting to notice that certain people here only pop up in lounges to talk about one subject, no matter what the current conversation is.

I think I'm going to succumb to peer pressure, and just pop up once every three days to talk about bunions. That cool with everybody?

Not to distract from the topic of bunions, but...

5a233c6d84e995bcbf84fb478797cc84.jpg
Isn't it beautiful?

I'm starting to notice that certain people here only pop up in lounges to talk about one subject, no matter what the current conversation is.

I think I'm going to succumb to peer pressure, and just pop up once every three days to talk about bunions. That cool with everybody?

I'm cool with that.

Applause to the thought

More applause :o

Not to distract from the topic of bunions, but...

5a233c6d84e995bcbf84fb478797cc84.jpg
Isn't it beautiful?

Great artwork. :up:

Because that's what I want. Jokers' menacing grin right by my gonads.

I would love another classic universal monster mash-up flick.

A monster mash up movie would only be appropriate if Jim Ross is commentating during the movie MSTK style.

"Oh Mah Gawd King! the Wolfman is stompin' a mudhole and walkin' it dry!"

"Good God, Dracula is being whipped like a government mule!"

and just because...

"FRUITY FRUITY BAH GAWD THEYRE DELICIOUS FRUITY SKITTLES!"

Ric Flair could be in the movie as Ric Flair because he's Ric Flair. WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

And,

''Watch Frankenstein down bottle of good ol JR BBQ sauce''

I want a Lovecraftian take on The Expendables, with Professor Armitage having taken up black magic after The Dunwich Horror. He could travel around New England, the bayous and distant lands as representative of the human race in the war between Lovecraft's eldritch beasts.

CCon, can we have pics of your lanced bunion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"