Big Brother 13

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
CBS has officially started to run the promos for the new season! It's set to debut on July 7th!

In staying consistent with previous threads...the first post will continue to be updated as events unfold.

Big Brother
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

UPDATE: Julie Chen announced on Entertainment Tonight Canada that the twist for this season will be 'dynamic duos of the past' and said that pairs will play a major role in this season.

UPDATE #2: CBS has officially released pictures of eight members of the new cast!

UPDATE #3: The Houseguests were required to partner with another houseguest in the house and also learned that Brendan & Rachel, Jeff & Jordan, and Evil Dick & Danielle were returning to the game. All houseguests will now compete (and be nominated) as pairs.

UPDATE #4: Now that the houseguests have been widdled down to ten, the golden key and duo twists have ended. Each player is now playing for themselves.

UPDATE #5: With the help of "America's Vote", an evicted player will be given a second chance in the game.

UPDATE#6: Brendan won the right to return to the game with the help of "America's Vote" and a ski ball style shootout.

Adam
Brendon
Cassi
Danielle
Dominic
Evil Dick
Jeff
Jordan
Kalia
Keith
Lawon
Porsche (F2)
Rachel - WINNER!
Shelly

Jury
Brendon
Danielle
Jeff - WINNER! (America's Favorite Houseguest)
Shelly
Kalia
Jordan
Adam

Last edited:
Not exactly riveting television, but it's always an entertaining (for the most part) thing to watch over the summer. God willing, it'll end up better than this past season of Survivor.

It can't be any worse. It was getting rather boring by the end of it, ans I was sick of hearing the name meow-meow.

Hey!!!

Loved the Meow Meow. :o

New commercials are starting to air! :up:

Is that a piece of driftwood on the living room table?

Seems like an odd thing for them to put there.

I'm wondering about a couple of the 'decorating' choices. (Like an ice cream cart, spray-painted sunglass artwork, etc.)

Its the same house....lol. I kinda wish they'd get a new one or do some major remodelling. Id love to see the series finally go HD. It seems everything is these days

Rachel in HD .. mmmmmmm :barf:

According to host Julie Chen, the new season of CBS's reality hit will feature "dynamic duos from the past."

Sweet!!

Batman-Robin.jpg

Its the same house....lol. I kinda wish they'd get a new one or do some major remodelling. Id love to see the series finally go HD. It seems everything is these days

I know it's always the same house, but I love seeing the new redesigns. :cwink:

I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. Why do Big Brother and Survivor have this constant need in recent season to shove former players down our throats?

Last edited:
It's not Janelle I'm worried about...
[YT]xmFyPnK2dkI[/YT]
:csad:

I hope this will be a good season.

Rachel is a red headed witch.

Last edited:
So what is everyone's guesses on who the pairs could be? I'm thinking some might be...

Rachel and Brendon
Jeff and Jordan
Mike Boogie and Will
Lane and Britney
Daniele and 'Evil' Dick

It looks like CBS has released pictures of eight of the new cast members and they're all new players. The returning player pairs must be more limited in numbers.

Oh please let it be Brendan and Rachel. She brings the drama and was the best thing about last year for me. Her meltdowns were legendary

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"