Big Brother 12

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
That's right! The announcement has been made! The date has been set! The new Big Brother season is set to premiere in July!

In staying consistent with previous threads...the first post will continue to be updated as events unfold.

Discuss.

:yay:

UPDATE: The first twist has been announced! Similar to 'America's Player', this season will have a 'mole' in the game that is only there to cause problems.

UPDATE #2: The cast has been announced!

UPDATE #3: Annie was revealed to be the saboteur. Unfortunately for CBS, she was voted out first! :funny:

UPDATE #4: Due to the saboteur's early departure from the game, CBS announced that America will vote for another saboteur to be unleashed on the house. However, this potential saboteur will have the power to decline the offer.

UPDATE #5: Ragan was chosen to be the new saboteur. He accepted. This time, the saboteur only has to prank the house for two weeks.

Monet
Brendon
Enzo (F4)
Andrew
Annie (saboteur)
Britney (F4)
Kathy
Rachel
Ragan (America's saboteur)
Matt
Kristen
Lane (F4)
Hayden - Winner!

Jury Members
Rachel
Kathy
Matt
Brendon
Ragan
Britney
Enzo

Last edited:
I really hope this seasons twist is better than last seasons crap clique/Jesse comeback.

I didn't mind the cliques, it was Jesse I couldn't stand.

I hate the twists, it is just another way for the producers to influence the outcome of the game.

I think I'm probably done with Big Brother, they haven't had a really good season since, I'd say, Season Six.

Way too much producer manipuation that negates any strategic plays any of the castmates try to pull off. Plus, all the boring people always make it to the end and the crazies end up getting booted way too early.

Sure this would be good, if last season just did not show how much they try and rig the outcome

Semi-Reality TV.

I think I'm probably done with Big Brother, they haven't had a really good season since, I'd say, Season Six.

Way too much producer manipuation that negates any strategic plays any of the castmates try to pull off. Plus, all the boring people always make it to the end and the crazies end up getting booted way too early.

It's a new season...which means there's new hope that it will be a great season!

True! But I've been saying that exact thing every season! :hehe:

I am kind of new to the show. Last year was my first time watching it, so I am willing to give at a shot again.

New commercial!

[YT]omA9qnhUj4Y[/YT]

A "mole" again?! Are they serious?? Just like America's Player in Season 8, this is just another tool the producers will use to manipulate the game to get the outcome that they want.

Can't wait! They need to take some notes from the UK series. It's way more entertaining!

Yes, Big Brother UK is infinitely better than it's US counterpart.

Yikes, looks fairly terrible. Oldest cast member is forty. Remember when they used to have older people on the show, and they were some of the best cast members? Like Jack the FBI agent and Kent. This show has gone down hill. They need to do another All-Star season just so Dr. Will can prove that he is still smarter than every single one of them and how stupid recent cast members have been.

A little diversity would go a long way for this show jeez. One minority and then thirteen white people is getting pretty old now. Jeez, we haven't had an asian contestant since Jun and Jee in Big Brother 4 and Latino or Middle-Eastern/Indian since Ivette and Kaysar in Big Brother 6 and All Stars.

I will forever hate Will Kirby for forcing us to have to watch Mike Boogie for the entire All Star season and then watching him win.

A little diversity would go a long way for this show jeez. One minority and then thirteen white people is getting pretty old now. Jeez, we haven't had an asian contestant since Jun and Jee in Big Brother 4 and Latino or Middle-Eastern/Indian since Ivette and Kaysar in Big Brother 6 and All Stars.

I will forever hate Will Kirby for forcing us to have to watch Mike Boogie for the entire All Star season and then watching him win.

Wait, what about Natalie and Lydia last season?

Edit: Russell was Lebanese.

Last edited:
Yeah, this cast looks a little bland. (And I can't say that I'm thrilled about the 'mole' twist either.) I'll still be watching though.

Ick! Andrew said in his interview that he wants to play this season like Russell Hantz played on Survivor! Gag me! Hopefully he's evicted first.

Monet has already caused a little stir amongst the past female housemates. She said in her interview that most of the past women that have been on the show were nothing but stupid, ****ty bimbo's and she wants to bring branis and class to the game, so some of the past ladies (Mainly that slob Chelsia from BB9) were attacking her on Twitter. LOL

The last thing Big Brother needs is its own version of Russell Hantz.

:barf:

The new season is almost here!

Anyone else want to get a Big Brother drinking game going?

- Take one shot every time Julie Chen says "Summer of sabotage," in a melodramatic manner.

- Take one shot every time a player lies.

- Take one shot every time a player has to wear a ridiculous costume for a competition.

- Take two shots every time Julie Chen says a word with "shock," in it ("This twist will send shockwaves through the house," "This shocking twist." "If you thought tonight's eviction was a shocker, you haven't seen anything yet," etc. That woman just loves the word "shock.").

- Take two shots if a player lies, then goes to the diary room and claims their lie is factual/tries to justify it.

- Take two shots if the player has to wear a ridiculous costume for a competition AND the costume ultimately has nothing to do with the competition what-so-ever.

- Take three shots every time Julie Chen tries to make a ridiculously insignificant event seem like its the end of the world ("Brendon just took a piss! How will this event send shockwaves through the house, find out next time!") or does something equally melodramatic.

- Take three shots if a celebrity shows up to plug some crappy, August release comedy.

- Take three shots when a player has to wear some stupid costume for a week due to a challenge.

- Take four shots when a former player that no one remembers shows up.

- Take four shots when the above mentioned celebrity fires his or her publicist for booking them on Big Brother.

- Take four shots if the costume the player has to wear for the challenge actually has something to do with the challenge (this one will happen very seldom :()

- Take five shots when Julie Chen acts as if the former player who shows up has more notoriety than the Pope or President.

- Take five shots when a player goes crazy and gets expelled (Chima, I'm looking in your direction)

- Take five shots when you realize that you are wasting a perfectly good Tuesday, Thursday, or Saturday watching Big Brother. :(

My lord, we'll all die of alcohol poisoning before the summer is out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"