Big Brother 12

I bet Rachel and Brendan dont last a month in the outside world.

Glad Hayden won. :up:

And America clearly sucks for rewarding Britney and Regan with cash money for doing absolutely nothing but act like *****es all summer. Though, to be fair to Britney, her house just burned down, so she probably could use this.

And Matt certainly brought the funny tonight. :up:

Matt also brought the BS by claiming he was the founder of the Brigade. Chen should've summoned her inner-Probst and called Matt out on his lie when Annie and Andrew both credited Enzo with it.

It annoyed me how it seemed like Chen was trying to play matchmaker between Hayden and Kristen. I kept thinking, Hayden dont listen to Kristen; she's a gold digger! I bet she was waiting to see if he had won the big prize. If he did, she'd try and make something happen, if not, she'd keep it moving

Matt also brought the BS by claiming he was the founder of the Brigade. Chen should've summoned her inner-Probst and called Matt out on his lie when Annie and Andrew both credited Enzo with it.

That was the funny part. :up:

Delusions of grandeur are hilarious! :awesome:

Matt is just mad that he got outsmarted by the 3 "dummies" in his alliance. He is after all in Mensa and was the Brains

Last edited:
Has it been confirmed whether or not he is really in MENSA?

I'm sure CBS would've done some sort of background check to see if what he was saying about being in Mensa was legit.

I dont care if he did almost nothing this season, if they ever do another all star season, they've gotta have the Meow Meow.

I dont care if he did almost nothing this season, if they ever do another all star season, they've gotta have the Meow Meow.

That should be a censored phrase around here! :argh:

How can you say that? He was one of the few entertaining house guests, and unlike Britney and Ragan, he did it without being a total *****.

He may have been somewhat entertaining, but everytime he said 'Meow Meow' it was like nails on a chalkboard.

I felt the same way at first, but it got to the point where it became funny due to how unaware he was of the lameness of the nick name.

THE ANIMAL....THE BEAST...THE BRAINS....THE...

*meow meow*

Yeah it just doesn't have as much cool factor as the Animal and Beast.

How can you say that? He was one of the few entertaining house guests, and unlike Britney and Ragan, he did it without being a total *****.
no he ws incredibly annoying. He came across as an aging NJ shore reject

There was a moment there I thought he was going to....

I wouldn't have wanted Lane to win.

I was reading an interview with Ragan Fox earlier and the interviewer actually asked what Ragan's tattoo said on his forearm.

It is “sometimes a dream is what makes you a slave” written in french.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"