BIG BROTHER: Season 11!

Wow I have to say I underestimated Jordan. She creamed Natalie in that 2nd HoH part. Natalie screwed herself out of $50,000 by dropping out and trusting Kevin. He has this thing won.

Kevin looked like he was going to **** in his pants when Julie told him that Jordan won. He is very nervous bc he now has to win the last part and is in a position where he has to betray Natalie to her face. Natalie looked like she was gonna cry when Julie was talking to her

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure Kevin will be the least impressive winner since Lisa of Big Brother 3.

I'm pretty sure Kevin will be the least impressive winner since Lisa of Big Brother 3.
I didnt mind him winning a few weeks ago but he has gotten increasingly *****y in his diary room sessions. He tries too hard to be funny when he isnt. Id almost want Jordan to win over him, but then again, I cant stand her either

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree. All of the people that really deserve the win, are gone. I still think I'm pulling for Jordan...even though she hasn't done a whole lot. I just can't stand Natalie, and Kevin just annoys me.

It's hilarious that Natalie's description of her feelings toward Michelle are exactly how the viewers feel about her.

Did anyone else notice that the live crowd was cheering for Jordan everytime she got one right?

And then Julie correcting Natalie with 'actually, it was a mental and physical one'...and then completely dismissed her...

:lmao:

At this point, the only thing I'm afraid of would be Jordan winning the final HoH and getting rid of Kevin.

Supposedly, Jordan and Kevin have been talking and Jordan thinks it's too risky to take Natalie to the end because she has so many friends in the jury.

Supposedly, Jordan and Kevin have been talking and Jordan thinks it's too risky to take Natalie to the end because she has so many friends in the jury.

Okay, good. :up:

2 HOUR 'BIG BROTHER' FINALE TONIGHT!

:yay:

2 HOUR 'BIG BROTHER' FINALE TONIGHT!

:yay:

Oh, its tonight? For some reason, I was under the impression they were going to make us wait until thursday....

I hope Chima is at the finale, otherwise, what the heck else would they talk about - oh right, Jeff and Jordan. :eyes

I hope Chima is at the finale, otherwise, what the heck else would they talk about - oh right, Jeff and Jordan. :eyes

Yes, because Chima is the only one worth talking about. :whatever:

Considering that Big Brother decided to exclude her from the public vote for 'favorite houseguest', I would be very surprised if she's there.

She posted on her Twitter that CBS wanted her to tape a message for the finale, but she refused saying either have her there in person or not at all! Booooourns!!!

WTH CBS?!

I call ******** on that......I doubt they gave her the time of day.

I think for Kevin to win Big Brother, he have to win the final HOH and pick Natalie to go with him. Why? Because Natalie don't have the votes and everyone know her secret about her age.

I think for Kevin to win Big Brother, he have to win the final HOH and pick Natalie to go with him. Why? Because Natalie don't have the votes and everyone know her secret about her age.

He'd be an idiot to think that. Plus, he doesnt know her real age.

Well, Lisa from Big Brother 3 can rest easy now. She's no longer the most worthless Big Brother winner.

Thank god Survivor starts Thursday!

Well, at least she will use the money in a good way.....

Congrats Jordan....

I must say, I was surprised at Jesse's vote, not surprised at Lydia's vote since she is attached to Jesse's left side of his wee little brain.

Yea, was totally surprised at Jesse's vote, but it was hilarious.

It surprised me as well. I thought he was a given for Natalie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"