BIG BROTHER: Season 11!

Marx

Pixelated
Reaction score
The new season of Big Brother is set to premiere Thursday July 9th, at 8pm! Has anyone seen what the cast makeup is? The official site still has question marks up.

This is for all things NEW Big Brother!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/

Discuss.

:yay:

UPDATE: This year's twist was to divide the housemates into four 'high school cliques'

UPDATE #2: The 'cliques' have been dissolved and a new power (the Coup D'etat) was announced. The new power will be in play for two weeks and allows the holder to overthrow the HOH and replace one or both nominees for eviction. The holder can only use it once, or not at all. JEFF WON THE COUP D'ETAT!

Brains
Michele
Ronnie
Chima

Populars
Jordan (SEASON 11: WINNER!)
Laura
Braden

Athletes
Russell
Natalie
Jeff
Jessie

Offbeats
Kevin
Lydia
Casey

Last edited:
Ugh... this is why I hate summer TV. There is literally nothing on, so all there is to watch is this.

Can't wait! The cast is suppose to be revealed some time tonight, probably around midnight. I hope it's better than last season.

The house looks great and the Pool room is probably my favorite room they've ever had in the hosue!

Ugh... this is why I hate summer TV. There is literally nothing on, so all there is to watch is this.

This is pretty much my thought, but I like BB so thank goodness there's at least this to tune into. Seriously I was thinking a couple weeks ago, like there's nothing on I can't wait for some Big Brother to help break these weeks up a little better.

Can't wait! The cast is suppose to be revealed some time tonight, probably around midnight. I hope it's better than last season.

The house looks great and the Pool room is probably my favorite room they've ever had in the hosue!

Supposedly, they've gone green this year as well.

The cast is here!

Sorry for hotlinking: I'll have to add them back in when I get home.

Last edited:
Sorry for hotlinking: I'll have to add them back in when I get home.

And there is one last mystery housemate that hasn't been revealed yet. I bet it's a returning housemate from a past season.

Last edited:
why does there always have to be a gay guy and neuroscientist in every season?

The Rumored twist:

Going along with the "Going Green/Recycle" theme of the house, one past housemate from a previous season will be going back into the house. Jessica from season eight, Sheila from season nine, and Brian (why? he was kicked out first) from last season have all gone missing. No idea on else could be competing to reenter.

Big Brother in Australia is pretty much dead in the water. Ratings for the show kept on going down, down, down! Not to mention the host was really grating.

Idol on the other hand, continues to be the strong reality program for us, that doesn't seem to be losing any steam.

The Rumored twist:

Going along with the "Going Green/Recycle" theme of the house, one past housemate from a previous season will be going back into the house. Jessica from season eight, Sheila from season nine, and Brian (why? he was kicked out first) from last season have all gone missing. No idea on else could be competing to reenter.

I'm not sure how I feel about this...it's interesting...I guess.

More confirmation from Twitter that the twist is that a past houseguest is coming back.

- Steven from last season posted that quite a few of the past housemates he's friends with have gone missing.

- Amy from season three posted that she refuses to be recycled but that she's betting on Sheila........or Renny.

More confirmation from Twitter that the twist is that a past houseguest is coming back.

- Steven from last season posted that quite a few of the past housemates he's friends with have gone missing.

- Amy from season three posted that she refuses to be recycled but that she's betting on Sheila........or Renny.

I'm surprised that Steven or 'Crazy' James aren't among the candidates.

Crazy James is in Africa right now, so thank god they didn't include him. I couldn't stand him on his season.

Oh, WeLoveBigBrother.com is going to be revealing details about the twist on their site at 3pm EST today.

New info about this season:

- The housemates are going to be divided into four "cliques" from the beginning - Populars, Jocks, Braniacs, and Off Beats

- They'll compete in their "cliques" for food, luxuries, and safety from eviction

- The 13th mystery housemate will join the house later and give one group an advantage

- They going to be forced to live green and sort and recycle all their and other items and will be told how much waste they create throughout the season.

New info about this season:

- The housemates are going to be divided into four "cliques" from the beginning - Populars, Jocks, Braniacs, and Off Beats

- They'll compete in their "cliques" for food, luxuries, and safety from eviction

- The 13th mystery housemate will join the house later and give one group an advantage

- They going to be forced to live green and sort and recycle all their and other items and will be told how much waste they create throughout the season.

I realize that this is 'green' Big Brother, but what is the point of this? Does anyone get any bonus money if they are the one that wastes the least?

I don't see any point to it other than trying to be different. Here's some other changes to this season:

- When someone from a clique wins HOH, every member of that clique is immune from being nominated

- There's one new bedroom in the BB house that's like the worst bedroom ever. There are no beds, its cold, and will have bright lights shining in it all the time

- There will no longer be traditional food competitions this season, instead there be a competitions for "Have & Have Nots." The winners of the competitions will get all the perks (best bedrooms, food, rewards etc) while the losers will get put on food restriction, will have to sleep in the third horrible bedroom, and will only get to take cold showers

- In addition to slop, the viewers will be able to vote what the food restrictions will be for the losers of the challenges

I don't see any point to it other than trying to be different. Here's some other changes to this season:

- When someone from a clique wins HOH, every member of that clique is immune from being nominated

- There's one new bedroom in the BB house that's like the worst bedroom ever. There are no beds, its cold, and will have bright lights shining in it all the time

- There will no longer be traditional food competitions this season, instead there be a competitions for "Have & Have Nots." The winners of the competitions will get all the perks (best bedrooms, food, rewards etc) while the losers will get put on food restriction, will have to sleep in the third horrible bedroom, and will only get to take cold showers

- In addition to slop, the viewers will be able to vote what the food restrictions will be for the losers of the challenges

This 'clique' thing sounds like it could be quite brutal.

The housemates officially moved in last night! Here's some spoilers about the first night:

The HG entered the house at 6:30. Those of you who follow the feeds
know that Big Brother hardly ever runs on time.

The first in the house were Russell, Ronnie, Laura, and Kevin

The Cliques:

Populars
Braden, Jordan, Laura

Athletes
Russell, Jeff, Natalie

Brains
Ronnie, Chima, Michele

Offbeats
Lydia, Kevin, Casey

The first HOH will be a former HG. Each clique is assigned one. The HG don't know who they're getting. Who are they? One of them had a showmance. Another was almost an All Star.

The previews featuring the new cast have started.

More spoilers!

***more news from realitybbq**

As with every first night of Big Brother it was a love fest.

Ronnie couldn't hide his excitement.

During the "Getting to know you" in the living room, Laura and
Braden sat in the "you got screwed chairs".
Casey comes off as another Boogie, fedora and all.

Jeff wore the Chicago city flag on his shirt. He definitely has an accent

Michele downplayed her personal info.

Jordan is the new Jessica and everyone will love her.*

Watch out for Russell. He's very chill and smart.*

Lydia and Laura were the first to talk game.* It was very brief and
they said it's hard to team up when they don't know what cliques
they'll be in. Then Jeff and Russell joined them up stairs to play chess.

When Casey was called into the DR the rest of the HG made fun of him a little. Braden rapped as well as a white surfer from the OC can.

BB decided to divided the HG into their cliques after all. They found out when they entered the Back Yard for the HOH Comp

The first comp was endurance.

The Athletes seemed to have the best grip on the game over all. Not just the physical aspect but also the mental. They're there to play.

At 11:30 the house had an HOH. You first met him in BB10 and he is sure to add a lot of drama to not only the house but to his clique as well."

----

So it looks like the Athletes won the first HOH, so Russell, Natalie, and Jeff are safe. I'm betting the returning player is Jessie from last season.

Tonight is the premiere!! Chenbot (Julie Chen) was on Craig Ferguson last night. She said the mystery houseguest would be someone Craig knows/remembers. So I'm 100% positive it's:

Jessie from last season

Oh, and Julie is having a baby boy! Congrats!

Julie Chen is the worst host in the history of anything. She is so freakin' melo-dramatic.

"Mike has decided to walk across the room! What kind of game changing shock waves will this mindblowing move send through the house!?!"

Still, this is my guilty pleasure show, so I'll watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"