Big Brother 12

I caught the extended zing-bot during a football commercial. To think, that person's parents probably wasted 50 thousand dollars sending them through college as a theatre major. :hehe:

http://news-briefs.ew.com/2010/09/15/britney-hayes-home-damaged/
'Big Brother 12' contestant's Arkansas home damaged in early morning fire
by Sandra Gonzalez

Big Brother 12 jury member Britney Haynes’ Little Rock, Ark., home was damaged in a fire early this morning, according to the Little Rock Fire Department. Fire crews responded to a call at the home, which Hayes shares with her fiancé Nick Grisham, at 1:32 a.m. Wednesday. An outdoor grill is believed to have caused the blaze, the department told EW. Damages are estimated to be around $50,000, according to the Arkansas Democrat Gazette. Little Rock FD would not confirm the figure. CBS has yet to return calls for comment regarding Haynes’ scheduled appearance on tonight’s finale.
Oh damn!

What is Matt smoking about "creating the Brigade?" Matt was basically just there.

Also, its dumb to not have the whole jury together to debate. Debating the final 3 is pointless. They should be debating final two with all the jurors and all the facts.

Just got home bc I had class tonight. Ugh, Hayden won. PLEASE pick Lane

Edited to add, Thank god! I loved that decision

I'm glad Andrew pointed out that Enzo founded the Brigade. Matt taking credit for it during the jury deliberations was such ********.

Also, Chenbot is showing just how much she sucks. She pretty much just lets everyone off with little softballs. Probst would be tearing these hypocrits apart.

yeah that segment was kinda lame. In the past she would go in for the kill. I think its bc this season there really wasnt much backstabbing, lying and betrayals to be exposed. Most of this stuff is things they areadly knew, but are only now getting confirmation. Matt's lie is the only new info being learned and soon Ragan as the saboteur

yeah that segment was kinda lame. In the past she would go in for the kill. I think its bc this season there really wasnt much backstabbing, lying and betrayals to be exposed. Most of this stuff is things they areadly knew, but are only now getting confirmation. Matt's lie is the only new info being learned and soon Ragan as the saboteur

Yeah, but in the end she'll always just stick with script. Probst would tear Ragan apart for being such a lame ass saboteur. He would cut Matt apart for his lie about being the founder of the Brigade. He would go after Brendan for letting Rachel destroy his game, etc. Chen is pure fluff. Ugh.

"See Ragan in action?" Everything he did, save his last lame ass one was done from the diary room.

"See Ragan in action?" Everything he did, save his last lame ass one was done from the diary room.
yeah and noticed how they conveneintly did not show any of that.

LOL...I loved Britney's reaction when Annie briefly said that she and Rachel were lifelong friends

Hayden will most likely will but Im still rooting for Lane. I know he will definetly have Britney and Matt's vote. Maybe Kathy and Rachel?

Oh wow, Im surprised Matt voted Hayden. Congratulations to him. He deserved it, even if I wanted Lane to get it

Last edited:
OK. Whoever is directing the live show is getting fired for cutting away from Chen revealing the final winning vote.

Closest in awhile. Hayden or Enzo deserved it more than Lane. Lane talked about strategic moves, but never manned up and made them. Hayden won challenges when he had to, played the exact same strategic game as Lane (so they break even on that) and played a better social game. He earned it.

Congratulations to Britney. She's America's favorite houseguest of the season

Wow, I'm suprised that America actually liked Britney so much. they don't usually reward *****iness in the "America votes," type things.

I can't say that I'm surprised by the winner. I am surprised that it was so close though. And wow...did Lane really up the 'dumb' card tonight.

Congrats to Britney for 'America's Favorite Houseguest'.

I liked Brittney, I didn't necessarily see her as *****y, but she made me laugh more than the others....so had I voted, I would have voted for her. IMO, Reagan was the *****y one....

I agree Britney was for the most part playing it up for the camera. In fact, I sincerely question whether Britney was there to win or break into show biz? She's an ex-pagent contestant and I think model. Almost everything she did was for the sake of the camera (stuff like her thing when Brendon and Rachel were talking about moving). I think Britney was more worried about PR than the game.

Considering Britney lives in Arkansas and Ive heard of no plans to move to LA or NY, I dont think she was on this show to get into show biz

With that said, Im glad she won something. She was pretty funny throughout the season and I know many loved her diary room sessions. I can see why she was a favorite.

Considering Britney lives in Arkansas and Ive heard of no plans to move to LA or NY, I dont think she was on this show to get into show biz

With that said, Im glad she won something. She was pretty funny throughout the season and I know many loved her diary room sessions. I can see why she was a favorite.

This whole cast was pretty entertaining...despite a rather uneventful season.

This cast would've been entertaining if there were a set of balls among the 12 of them. The only ones who seemed to have anything remotely resembling a pair were Annie and Andrew, and they were voted out first and third respectively, for little more than bad first impressions. The most telling thing about this season, is that Ragan was perfectly aware of the Brigade since at least Rachel's second HOH and did NOTHING.

Hopefully, next season brings the fireworks.

I can't help but wonder if this season would've been far better without Rachel or if Brendon never struck up the sho-mance. Odds are she would've just been the loud mouthed girl who dug a huge hole and got herself voted out early. Kristen would've probably lasted longer. Brenden and Andrew could've actually made a counter-alliance to the Brigade. It would've been a whole different game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"