Big Brother 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tvline.com/2014/06/18/big-brother-season-16-twist-two-heads-of-household/
Big Brother Season 16 Twists Revealed: Two Heads of Household and More
By Andy Swift / June 18 2014, 11:46 AM PDT

Julie Chen promised to put all “Big Brother twist rumors to rest” during Wednesday’s installment of CBS’ The Talk, and as always, the über hostess proved to be a woman of her word.

Here’s the scoop: Instead of one houseguest winning Head of Household each week, there will now be two victors, which means four contestants will be on the block (as each HoH nominates two people.)

Additionally, Season 16 will introduce a new competition called “Battle of the Block,” meaning the Head of Household is no longer guaranteed safety.

Chen also revealed that “Team America” — aka all of us watching from home — will have more control than ever as to what goes on in the BB house.

All of these changes will be implemented when Big Brother returns for its sixteenth season on June 25 (CBS, 8/7c).
Ugh...

Yeah sounds like crap. I'm just hoping we get a better cast this season. It would be hard to do worse than last year.

How long before the houseguests start banging each other? Or at the very least, start some half assed one sided showmance? I give it 2 episodes, tops.

Frankie J. Grande is in the cast?!?! Wut?

One of the new HGs (Caleb Reynolds) is a hardcore conservative republican who has posts on Instagram calling Obama a "muslim monkey". His instagram has been deleted by his family within the last 24 hours but yeesh, you'd think CBS would have vetted these guys better after last year.

Last edited:
One of the new HGs (Caleb Reynolds) is a hardcore conservative republican who has posts on Instagram calling Obama a "muslim monkey". His instagram has been deleted by his family within the last 24 hours but yeesh, you'd think CBS would have vetted this guys better after last year.

I'd bet anything that the problem is that CBS DID vet him...

Yeah, all of the controversy of last season meant big bucks for CBS in the ratings department. People were tuning in just to see how horrible these people were. CBS knows exactly what they're doing.

Big Brother Rule # 1

The gay contestant must be stereotypical and over the top.

I think Amber is the hottest. Therefore she'll be the first girl gone.

Week 1: "We need to show people that a group of girls could work together."

Week 2: This group of girls couldn't work together.

Sexist? Probably. Accurate? Almost definitely. :o

Paola needs to chill because she is getting on my nerves. I kinda like Donny? His self awareness is cracking me up for some reason. And oh... On a shallow note, Devin >>> Cody. :o

Paola is super annoying and needs to get over herself. Out of the girls, I thought Amber is the best. She's hot and seems smart. I hope she goes far. All the guys so far seem solid enough. I thought Frankie would annoy me but Im liking him more than I expected.

Week 1: "We need to show people that a group of girls could work together."

Week 2: This group of girls couldn't work together.

Sexist? Probably. Accurate? Almost definitely. :o
How ironic that this alliance came from Paola when it seems destined that her thirst for Cody will likely be the group's undoing.

Only got to watch the first half but I THINK that the gay contestant is related to Ariana Grande :dry:

Also, "I'm the brother to one of the most famous people in America" lmao. He's SERIOUSLY overestimating her fame

Out of the girls, I thought Amber is the best. She's hot and seems smart. I hope she goes far.

Yeah I'm super into Amber already. Which unfortunately means she'll be gone soon. :cmad:

Only got to watch the first half but I THINK that the gay contestant is related to Ariana Grande :dry:

Also, "I'm the brother to one of the most famous people in America" lmao. He's SERIOUSLY overestimating her fame

"This woman is from New York, and she's a DJ! We run in the same circles... She'll definitely be able to figure out Ariana Grande is my sister!!!"

That **** had me rolling. I know of his sister, but if I walked past him on the street prior to last night's episode, I'd have no clue who this guy was.

Also, he's lying about his age... By 3 years. What the hell his the point?

Guy whose name I won't be able to remember for weeks: "I'm just a metrosexual country boy."

Me:

tumblr_momme2GrdW1qdx7lto1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"