• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Big Brother 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_n7rbcuHCoC1qejlczo1_500.jpg

Tumblr knows how it is.

I like the pedicab driver guy from this new group. And the barista too. The cop seems ok so far. Kardashian lookalike will soon rival Paola and Frankie's annoying levels.

Oh Gawd.... Jocosta.

A minister in this game feels like it's a disaster waiting to happen.

I hope something tragic doesn't happen to Jocosta during any competitions this season... Like, I don't know, maybe one of her bow tie's gets caught in some sort of machinery and she's choked to death.

Oh Gawd.... Jocosta.

A minister in this game feels like it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Yeah I could smile and sit there if someone tried to preach to me once.

If it happened on a daily basis I'd snap.

tumblr_n7rbcuHCoC1qejlczo1_500.jpg

Tumblr knows how it is.

He's acting so worried that someone will find out. But c'mon, we all know he's going to spill it himself. I get the feeling his existence revolves around it.

It would be great if all the rest of the cast neither knew her or cared. :woot:

I can picture it.

Frankie: My sister is Ariana Grande.
Random Houseguest: Who is Ariana Grande?
Frankie: *Implodes*

Caleb has one of those sweet NOTW tats on his left arm.

I have a feeling he'll be doing a lot more preaching this season than Jocosta. I'm surprised he even let Frankie touch him.

Apparently there was already racist **** found on his instagram, but I haven't bothered to investigate. But, yeah, he's going to be the Aaryn of this season.

I've seen some screen caps... I don't think he'll be like Aaryn. Aaryn was ignorant. This guy seems like a straight up racist and homophobe... But time will tell.

I just wonder how CBS will play it, if he goes there. Are they gonna be straight up with it on the air, or brush it under the rug and give him an "Aw, isn't that silly redneck hilarious?" edit...

Well, I don't know... He seems like the outspoken and stubborn type. And by that I mean if he did say something racist or homophobic on camera, CBS would have a hard time trying to give it a positive or less offensive spin.

Well yeah, they'll never be able to spin that, but I seem to recall reading that Judd said a lot of **** last year that they never aired and he was basically edited into being the house's court jester.

Then again, he seemed to be more of a follower when it came to s***-talking. This guy seems more like a leader. Time will tell.

I don't think it was really racial or homophobic or anything, though it might have been, but I read that he joined in on the extreme Elissa bashing going on, but CBS basically shifted all that to Amanda and continued with the "Isn't that dumb redneck adorable?" edit for Judd.

Ah, I remember that. I didn't mind however since Elissa annoyed the **** out of me last summer. Like, something was definitely wrong with that woman.

Sawyer, do you read Jokers or have the feeds or anything like that?

I don't have the energy for that stuff. At least not the feeds. If something actually big happens, it's bound to pop up somewhere else. I'm not laying down cash to listen to these idiots make small talk for 90% of the day.

Word. I check Jokers for simple fact that I don't have the time or cash for the feeds. The people who are on their dig deep. They timestamp fights and what not as well as posting all of the...Not safe for work content :o .

I don't think it was really racial or homophobic or anything, though it might have been, but I read that he joined in on the extreme Elissa bashing going on, but CBS basically shifted all that to Amanda and continued with the "Isn't that dumb redneck adorable?" edit for Judd.

The worst Elissa basher toward the end was Andy hands down. Once she was out of the house and he didn't have to worry about being confronted that is.

I overall liked the first group but the second group was pretty annoying. Victoria, Christine, Zach....ugh! Derrick's RI accent was annoying and Im not exactly sold on Caleb yet. Brittany was probably the best from that group. Jocasta could be alright but she needs to tone down the Jesus talk

I overall liked the first group but the second group was pretty annoying. Victoria, Christine, Zach....ugh!

Guys like Zach make things interesting

Apparently there was already racist **** found on his instagram, but I haven't bothered to investigate. But, yeah, he's going to be the Aaryn of this season.

He said something derogatory about Obama, he almost sounds like he is part of the Tea party

“You believe in murder? You agree with f*gs? I guess so but I don’t agree with murdering a innocent baby which he clearly doesn’t mind. Nothin has changed in these last four years. Your just a democrat that wants that Muslim monkey in office. I’m done with you, your dismissed.”

Last edited:
Am I missing something with Victoria or.....? She talks like she's a 10/10. Amber clearly is the babe of the house this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"