Big Brother UK 2006

I want Aislene to win!! Nikki 2nd, Pete 3rd and Richard 4th

i want aishleyne to win as well, i think she has gone through the biggest journey out of everyone in the house, plus big bro has definitely been the hardest on her than everyone else

i want her and richard in the last two, i don't mind who wins out of either of them.

gylnn is still homophobic and pete's still boring especially now that nikki is back, he's turned into his lapdog. urgh

and jennie is just.....wrong.]

:o

anywho, i think i've had my fair share of big bro this year, all the interesting bits have been done and it's gonna be a dull ending. i just hope that gylnn wins so all the people that backed pete can suck it.

:)

I don't really like her. That cry she keeps doing is so fake. Petes rocked since day one.

Pre-Eviction Nikki deserved to win, no contest.

Now...:(

Enzyme said:
Pre-Eviction Nikki deserved to win, no contest.

Now...:(
Now she's contrived. You can see some of the little 'tantrums' she's had are just for effect because she knows a lot of the public liked them.

What the hell was up with Jennie last night being a snarky little witch to Aisleyne for no good reason? I hope Jennie is the first to go.

Glyn and Pete I think are both too aware of their chances of winning. I think they're both being very shrewd of late. The whole Pete dream about how he'd lose so much if he didn't win just felt like he was calling out to the public not to let him lose. Cheap. Glyn is being a moody beggar.

Richard I think is fun, but he won't win.

Aisleyne I think has shot her in the foot with all this crying nonsense about how she's scared, and how she's going to go, blah blah blah. It's getting irritating. She's still my favourite, and I loved the way she lept in the pool after Jennie was a little witch. Still, she hasn't a hope in hell of winning.

I predict:

Pete
Glyn
Nikki
Richard
Aisleyne
Jennie

Id rather either Glyn or Jennie win, Glyn seems nice and Jennie is just normal. I prefer that to all the stupid personalities in the house.

Richead to win, his funny.

Nikki to go out, shes annoying why did she go in, and Pete i thought he was ok till Nikki, shes using him, all she wants is the magerzine deals after that she'll dump him.

I highly doubt it, she'd gain instant hatred for that. It won't last, but that will be because the are too different and their lifestyles will clash. Eventually leading to their split. And anyway, I heard she's been offered he own TV show. She will be in the public eye long after Pete has faded away and will eventually make more than him.

If she hadn't been stupidly voted out, I reckon she'd be favourite to win.

Glyn has gotten on my nerves from day 1. His whole is existance is about Wales and being Welsh. I wasn't surprised when he did the Future Auto-Biography that it didn't include him making Welsh a manditory lesson in all UK schools. I dont' mind that he is Welsh, even though the accent is horrendous, but the fact he won't ****ing shut up about it. I want to punch him in the throat.

I don't want Aisleyne to win, never liked her. She's change but she still uses the old lingo and I hate that. Plus that dreadful laugh.

Glyn has his moments tho. Getting into the diary room and ranting about big brother.

'this isnt big brother...this is crap land!'

i'd want pete to win and i don't know about his status afterwards....he might become quite well known in the future. hopefully more than nikki :/
unfortunately i'm out for the final evictions....lame.

Enzyme said:
I highly doubt it, she'd gain instant hatred for that. It won't last, but that will be because the are too different and their lifestyles will clash. Eventually leading to their split. And anyway, I heard she's been offered he own TV show. She will be in the public eye long after Pete has faded away and will eventually make more than him.
I'd question what studio executive would be willing to put up with Nikki. She can't be controlled.

If she hadn't been stupidly voted out, I reckon she'd be favourite to win.
Quite possibly. The problem is, now that she's been voted back in, she's been playing up, trying to give the public what she thinks they want. Which is cheap.

Glyn has gotten on my nerves from day 1. His whole is existance is about Wales and being Welsh. I wasn't surprised when he did the Future Auto-Biography that it didn't include him making Welsh a manditory lesson in all UK schools. I dont' mind that he is Welsh, even though the accent is horrendous, but the fact he won't ****ing shut up about it. I want to punch him in the throat.
I loved his 'I'd be the first Welsh PM' comment, when there's already been a welsh PM. Being patriotic, you'd think he'd know this.

There was an awards ceremony last night, and Pete pretty much cleaned up, even though he didn't deserve half the awards he won. I really don't want him to win. I think he's only half genuine. I still remember him pretending to fall down the stairs on his entrance. I think he's done a whole lot more pretending since. He's not as real as most people think.

I don't want Glyn to win at all nor Nikki as well.

Anyone else apart from them, but if any of them two win I'll be annoyed so don't votew for them!!

Is Pete still the favourite to win this?

He was still favourite, and he is now the winner. It was always going to be Glyn and Pete in the top two. Blah.

I didn't really want Nikki or Glyn to win so I'm quite happy. The guy is a psycho though. :eek: :p

He's not really pyscho, just he had a really bad spasm.

I'm glad he won. He deserved it. I wanted either him or Dick to win.

I hate the way they play deverstating music at the end of it all.

Glad Pete won, but it ended for me when Nikki was first evicted.

Going to miss Big Mouth most of all, but Russell will still be around so it's not all bad.

Im glad pete won Nikki is an ass acting up again

"Why are they booin`"
"what about my best bits......"

dumbass

I wonder what is next for pete :D

Mr. Thing said:
He's not really pyscho, just he had a really bad spasm.

I'm glad he won. He deserved it. I wanted either him or Dick to win.
Pete was easily the best of the guys left. His Tourettes and the way he handled it made him easy to like and entertaining.

Pete was a spineless, walking cliche. He was your typical guy who tries TOO hard to show how sensitive and artistic he is. It was pathetic. He didnt' do anything for 95% of the time except sit and brood so the others would be like ''poor pete''.

No way did he deserve to win, but then he had the whole tourettes thing, and the public love a pity figure. It just goes to show how idiotic and gullible the british public are. If I had any faith in them at all still, I would have lost it the point he won. Luckily, I don't.

Nikki was so sad, ''booing me' blah blah ''best bits'' you've already had your interview and then she does that stupid look, god i can't stand her.

But Pete won, good better then Glyn.

And everyone you better ''Know yourself''.

Pete only won because he had the sob story, as so often is the case on reality TV shows. He won because he had tourettes, no other reason.

Avalanche said:
Pete only won because he had the sob story, as so often is the case on reality TV shows. He won because he had tourettes, no other reason.

Yeah I know that as well, I wanted Richead to win.

I like you avvy its funny, Bring it on was on tv a couple of weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"