Big Brother 8: US Edition.

i guess im just not entertained by dick... i find him really sad and pathetic... not 'good tv', but that's just my opinion... not expecting everyone to agree or anything.

having said that, im not sure how you argue that the finale is going to be the least bit suspenseful or entertaining.

we all know who is gonna win and I can already hear the endless rants about dick and how mean he is.

there will be zero surprises. that = NOT good tv, in my book.

Major Spoiler, if haven't watched today's BB8.

Evil Dick Wins Finale HOH. :csad:

US04-04%20Round%201%20....and%20Ricketts%20ends%20up%20disappointed%2004US059L.jpg

72702514.jpg

istockphoto_2579681_disappointed.jpg

url

PAA222000005.jpg

73831.jpg

Nuff said...

Nuff said...

Well he might act like an ass but that is just him game, and I think it is a different way to play the game that we havn't seen before and it worked for him. Well the finale is gonna be worth it just to see everybody's reaction to Eric being Americas player espically Jessicas.

Jen Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is one of the worst final 2 ever. It ranks up there wiht Boogie/Erika and Maggie/Ivette. I had a feeling Zach wouldnt make it, bc my faves always get booted in F3

i guess im just not entertained by dick... i find him really sad and pathetic...
Yep....he's just a large 12 year old allowed to curse and smoke so that he thinks he's mature.

The only reason I see to watch the finale is to see people's reactions to Eric's news.

Well this season was a bust. Honestly, as cool as the America's player thing was, it totally messed up the game. Eric was a little too good at doing America's will and as a result, we end up with Dick and Daniele at the end. I say Eric and America are as responsible for this final two as Dick and Daniele.

And really Zach, I was pulling for him at the end, but if he was really so strategic, why didn't he use the veto in the double elimination week?? Idiot. Next seasons gimmick better not ruin the end for me.

I think Dick played the game the way he did for two reasons. The first was to try and irritate everybody so much they would start making mistakes within the game and two to irritate everybody so much that even if it ended with him and Danielle, they would give it to Danielle. I'm hoping at least he's doing the self sacrifice bit.

Still he was annoying and childish to watch. I have to give props to Zach though even after all the yelling and crap Dick did he still went over to see if he was okay after that first HOH comp. He's also the only one who seems to realize it actually was a game and that people were acting differently on the inside than they would have outside that house. To be honest I think he did play a pretty strategic game. He lay low for quite awhile then actually starting making his moves at the end. It makes perfect sense let others take the brunt of the attack and sneak and try to take out the hold outs. Plus I think he's the only one I kind of respect he never really got into anyone's face about being backdoored, backstabbed or backed anything else, while everyone else cried about it while they were doing it to someone else.

Well this is one of the worst final 2 ever. It ranks up there wiht Boogie/Erika and Maggie/Ivette.

Dont forget Alison/Jun. I could've done without those two b****es in the final two.

Honestly, I have no idea why I'm still watching this show. The past two seasons have had TERRIBLE final two's, and this season is just the same. I dont know why I cant just ignore the show.

To each his own I guess. I think Daniele is hot.

You may want to see your Family Doctor....:cwink:

I guess it is possible someone would find that little "I will get all pissy if I do not get my way" skull head snot attractive. Personally I would be worried about all the bruises I would suffer from all her bones bumping into me if I were to engage in physical contact with her.

If her body was not repulsive enough, her attitude and personality would even make the hottest woman repugnant.

I guess it is possible someone would find that little "I will get all pissy if I do not get my way" skull head snot attractive. Personally I would be worried about all the bruises I would suffer from all her bones bumping into me if I were to engage in physical contact with her.

If her body was not repulsive enough, her attitude and personality would even make the hottest woman repugnant.
Whatever dude.:rolleyes:

So true in soooo many ways...:cwink:

Danielle look like a anorexic female version of Bale in the Maschinst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"