Big Brother 8: US Edition.

To each his own I guess. I think Daniele is hot.

I think that Daniele actually IS pretty hot for a skeleton. Now, for a really hot girl, I would have to go for, wait for it, CAROL. But, of course, she left the first week. The only one who voted to keep her was Jen. Now that girl has a good head on her shoulders.

Nah, Danielle doesnt do much for me. She's pretty alright from the head up, but way too skinny. She needs some meat on her. I think Jen was the hottest in the house. Carol and Jameka would round out my top 3 for women this season.

Dont forget Alison/Jun. I could've done without those two b****es in the final two.
I didnt watch that entire season but from what I did see, I liked Jun so it didnt bother me. might have changed my opinion had I watched it throughout

Nah, Danielle doesnt do much for me. She's pretty alright from the head up, but way too skinny. She needs some meat on her. I think Jen was the hottest in the house. Carol and Jameka would round out my top 3 for women this season.
What the F***! I don't agree at all, but like I said, to each his own.

I want a plane to crash into the house.

Yeah baby!!!!
Congratulations Dick. !@#@ off Jen!!!!!!!!!! you stupid c**t

Well like I said it was just his strategy and the jury knew it and gave him the money and it was great seeing their reactions about Eric.

Man I hated both final 2. I thought Dani was going to win. Id prefer her bc now Dick's ego just got that much bigger

Jen rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So another season of BigBrother has been flushed away. It's been fun posting and reading other's posts too. I hope we're all here next year for another craptacular season of BigBrother. Thanks for the memories and take it sleazy. Peace out.

ps. Dick america is still waiting for you to thank them for saving your ass. Don't worry though we won't hold our breath.

Jen rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So another season of BigBrother has been flushed away. It's been fun posting and reading other's posts too. I hope we're all here next year for another craptacular season of BigBrother. Thanks for the memories and take it sleazy. Peace out.

ps. Dick america is still waiting for you to thank them for saving your ass. Don't worry though we won't hold our breath.
Don't worry. I'll be in season 11. Or 12. 13 at most.

^
:up:

Anyone else get think that Eric looked like Beak from New X-men?

I just hope whenever they do All-stars 2, that Dick and Daniele aren't invited, I've had more than my fair share of them already, and Eric had better be on for that, so he actually gets a chance to play the game. I was kind of wondering why they didn't mention the money aspect to America's player, I mean does Eric get more money for helping America's choice to win? But yeah another season in the books, next season I think I'm just going to bank on the two people I don't want in the final 2 to go ahead and make it there. It will make the end of the season less disappointing.

By the end I didn't care which one won. They were both annoying and I found Danielle's voice more annoying than Jessica's. I hated the way Dick played things out but it worked they both ended it together.

Did anyone else find it funny when Amber said she was basing her decision strategically?

I <3 Carol.
SOO glad to see her back. Even if it was only for one episode.
I wish the reaction to America's Player had been more extreme though. They were kind of like "Oh, you're America's Player? Thats nice..."
I also loved Jen last night. Im probably the only one...

I <3 Carol.
SOO glad to see her back. Even if it was only for one episode.
I wish the reaction to America's Player had been more extreme though. They were kind of like "Oh, you're America's Player? Thats nice..."
I also loved Jen last night. Im probably the only one...

Jen was awesome as usual. Honestly.

That's no big deal, she's going to be a model now anyways, on the covers of all kinds of magazines, or a contestant on America's Top Model....:whatever:
Please, don't make me puke. Anyone else see that her top lip always go's over to the right when she speaks? It's like it's trying to escape her ugly face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"