Black Lightning Black Lightning General Discussion

I think this will be a new one for me and the wife. We'll probably even watch it on CW's website or what have you.

I thought the trailer looked decent enough and I'm looking forward to the premiere on January 16. The trailer made me think his powers might be technology based but it also looked like his daughter might be a metahuman. I read as of now this is not part of the Arrowverse and there are no plans of yet for it to be. I think thats unfortunate and hope that it will tie in to the other shows in some capacity eventually. Originally this series pilot was ordered by Fox but they passed on that script with CW using an entirely different script for this pilot so maybe there is hope.

I'm sure they'll tie it in if it's successful. They really can't help themselves. Maybe he'll even show up for the crossover next year.

I think because his power is to create electricity, he absolutely could have technology on his suit powered by his powers, which would be really cool, imho.

I think this will be a new one for me and the wife. We'll probably even watch it on CW's website or what have you.

I'm sure they'll tie it in if it's successful. They really can't help themselves. Maybe he'll even show up for the crossover next year.

I think because his power is to create electricity, he absolutely could have technology on his suit powered by his powers, which would be really cool, imho.

Supergirl will say, "Hey, didn't I already fight someone like you?"

He could also use the suit to augment his powers in addition to adding new abilities (like flying) by allowing him to focus his energy better, and if they want to use his flight abilities they could make them be a result of the technology in his suit.

Last edited:
tumblr_p0v58n6yis1rjupavo1_500.jpg

Man, this is going to be great, if the trailers are any indication. I love the DCCW shows but this looks like it could be a breath of fresh air from the others; as great as they are, I feel like they've fallen into a comfortable groove and aren't really reaching their full potential. Hopefully this one will!

where's the promotion for this? The CW should be pimping it out.

[YT]TxGk4OmSaCo[/YT]
first time seeing villains?...and his Alfred?

Hopefully they give him some supervillains to fight.

Ideal time to drop this. With second season of Luke Cage around the corner, recent Cyborg in the Justice League film and Black Panther debuting in 8 weeks.

A galore of Black superheroes.

all I see is black not the video

I know, I'm just messing around.

Here's the first look at Thunder.

DSuMecgU0AAxhYS.jpg

She looks dope.

To much going on! 3 different designs, fake abs...It has the makings of a good suit if they would remove the abs and that weight thunder design going on throughout it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"