Black Lightning Black Lightning General Discussion

I feel in the beginning Black Lightning could easily be in the same Earth as Supergirl's. If there is a crossover I want to see, it's between Supergirl and Black Lightning.

yeah... i'd like to see them on Earth 38 rather than anywhere else

It's gotten a lot of PR recently, but kinda sandwiched now due to BP's momentous debut.

Hopefully BL can keep some eyeballs on it before we see Luke Cage season 2 drops in summer

I think there can be multiple black superheroes in media and not cannibilize each other.

I think there can be multiple black superheroes in media and not cannibilize each other.

Of course, there are multiple white superheroes and they aren't effecting each other, the colour shouldn't be relevant in terms of they are all heroes and the more the merrier.

Somebody on here or somewhere else called this show Lean on Me with super powers and I just love that.

I'm currently rewatching and burning the series to disc. Just wanted to say how much I like the use and placement of songs in the series.

I hope their music budget is never touched.

Speaking of multi-verses, what if they had a world where all the cast in Black Lightning weren't super-powered at all and there weren't any criminals, but it was just a soap like Knots Landing and they all lived in a cul-de-sac as next-door neighbours?

One thing i would like to know.. Why if he can shoot out lightning, does he seem to spend so much of his fight time in hand to hand?

One thing i would like to know.. Why if he can shoot out lightning, does he seem to spend so much of his fight time in hand to hand?

Because lightning is expensive to render in CGI all the time.

And in story there seems to be physical & psychological consequences to using his powers. Might as well conserve if possible.

Except, I am pretty certain he is using his powers when in hand-to-hand combat.

And I am pretty certain that he isn't super accurate at the beginning.

Rememeber the game Infamous on PS3? Did you use the lightning every single time as opposed to melee when it wasn't needed?

Except, I am pretty certain he is using his powers when in hand-to-hand combat.

I'm assuming his "shock punch" doesn't use as much power as shooting bolts of electricity.

And I am pretty certain that he isn't super accurate at the beginning.

Not sure what you mean.

A part of me wishes this was on cable. It feels like the themes are too strong for the CW. Might have even been too strong for NBC or Fox.

But I guess it's good that it gives me something to enjoy on the CW.

Because there's one too few pictures of Nafessa in here. :o

1ad46d57c206a76a46acaddc259e5050--colored-girls-black-art.jpg

A new video up with some new looks at upcoming episodes.

Highlights: Quick look of Thunder in her new suit, with BL.
[blackout]Jennifer revealing powers[/blackout]
[blackout]The resurrected/possessed Lala[/blackout]
[blackout]Anissa telling Jennifer their dad is BL[/blackout]

I was disappointed that they killed Lady Eve off, Jill Scott was killing it as a menacing villain.

A new video up with some new looks at upcoming episodes.

Highlights: Quick look of Thunder in her new suit, with BL.
[blackout]Jennifer revealing powers[/blackout]
[blackout]The resurrected/possessed Lala[/blackout]
[blackout]Anissa telling Jennifer their dad is BL[/blackout]

Awesome!! :hmr::drl::woot:

I wonder if you could see Black Lightning crossing over becoming a member of the League?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"