• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever General Discussion and Speculation Thread

FgmYiBAUYAAiGC3

The movie is 2hr and 41min damn didn't expect that. I am guessing they did that as a sort of pilot for IronHeart and the Wakanda show to give enough pre story. Should be interesting since the last few movies have been the low 2hrs range.

The movie is 2hr and 41min damn didn't expect that. I am guessing they did that as a sort of pilot for IronHeart and the Wakanda show to give enough pre story. Should be interesting since the last few movies have been the low 2hrs range.
Oh wow, could be an epic. Coogler won’t be wasting screen time.

Has no one really mentioned the awesome Marvel Legends figure of Black Panther that Hasbro released this week?!

0c653ff4-d2f0-46fb-af69-527035aeea23.jpg

92de09c5-eb70-4c36-979c-3d64af62b171.jpg

1a479ef9-8e8f-431c-86ec-db86f04f651e.jpg

e39f7c40-a637-4feb-82a6-915038beb89a.jpg

Mine is arriving Monday.

I'm super excited for this movie and the trailers look absolutely amazing, but the marketing team is also mining those shirtless Namor shots for all it's worth. Not that I'm complaining. :D
Haha. Hopefully Namor is about to explode on to the MCU and will be appearing frequently and hang around a good while. This interpretation of him looks awesome.

I wanna see him show up in a Defenders movie.

Yep and then Marvel Studios can rebrand the Netflix characters into Heroes for Hire with Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Jessica Jones, Echo, Misty Knight, Colleen Wing and a few others.

I wanna see him show up in a Defenders movie.
Yeah, with Hulk, Strange, Surfer and Valkyrie. That would be such an awesome lineup of characters.

Also as @Dr. Evil mentioned, the street level Defenders could be referred to as Heroes for Hire. Best of both worlds.

It didn't identify the figure, as,Shuri on the box, did it?

Nope, but already revealed on official merchandise (LEGO sets) she's the new Black Panther. Also, the dots on her mask match the dots on her face from the first film.

So safe to call this BP Shuri at this point.

Yeah, looks like that’s the plan for this film.

Nope, but already revealed on official merchandise (LEGO sets) she's the new Black Panther. Also, the dots on her mask match the dots on her face from the first film.

So safe to call this BP Shuri at this point.

if she survives in the movie, she's going to be the new member for the Avengers

if she survives in the movie, she's going to be the new member for the Avengers
I would be surprised if they killed off Shuri. That would make the movie so dark when you think about T'Challa died and if the mom then loses Shuri. I could see her not wanting to continue, but only does it to protect Wakanda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"