Black Panther: Wakanda Forever OFFICIAL SPOILERS THREAD

Sooooo…. Has everyone seen these LEGO sets?

New BP identity revealed?

Sooooo…. Has everyone seen these LEGO sets?

New BP identity revealed?
I’m cool with it. Can’t blame them for sticking to the comics.

Shuri is ok with me, but MBJ is such a cool guy, who I want to see more often in the MCU (maybe he‘ll be a BP varian in Secret Wars).

Okoye as BP would be wrong imho. She‘s much more interesting as Dora Milaje and also has no rightful legitimation of being BP.
Nakia on the other hand has as daughter of the lord of the river tribe (she could’ve challenged T‘Challah before he became king)

Well, there’s no precedent for Doom to die in Secret Wars in the comics so I wouldn’t assume that would be his last appearance in the MCU.

I think he will have a Loki path after Secret Wars. Maybe they will do a Future Foundation or Infamous Iron Man thing with him. But I see him sticking around as well.

Shuri is ok with me, but MBJ is such a cool guy, who I want to see more often in the MCU (maybe he‘ll be a BP varian in Secret Wars).

Okoye as BP would be wrong imho. She‘s much more interesting as Dora Milaje and also has no rightful legitimation of being BP.
Nakia on the other hand has as daughter of the lord of the river tribe (she could’ve challenged T‘Challah before he became king)

I think Secret Wars is going to introduce us to a variant T'Challa. Could even be played by MBJ.

MBJ was possibly the best villain to show up in the MCU. His hatred was deep and his ARC was one of the best I seen through the entire Series. I actually thought he was a better villain than Thanos easily. The contrast he had to the hero really made that movie one of the best. I even loved the way they showed him taking the throne and the camera was upside down.

New Funko Pop leak definitely seems to confirm the new Black Panther. The face has a very specific design detail that matches one of the characters.

looks like we’re getting a young Shuri (probably Ramonda on the left). Maybe we‘ll also get a young T‘Challa as well

seriously?
Her hair looks bad. She looks like the grandma from Nutty Professor 2

Well, we all knew it already. But the panther's out of the bag.

Namor riding an Orca…could this even get any better?

Not that surprising but Killmonger shows up. Most likely ancestral plane but not specified where.

Anyone disappointed about no Doom only have their selfs to blame for believing scoopers

So..I guess this aged well, even though Danai Gurira was probably joking at the time?

Jordan become the New Black Panther ( a T'Challa-variant or however...) would indeed my dream solution for this franchise. So fingers crossed.. :yay:

Anyone disappointed about no Doom only have their selfs to blame for believing scoopers

To be fair, the scoopers said that Coogler filmed a Doom introduction scene using a stand-in because the role hadn't been cast yet. Reading between the lines, that meant that the scene was always in danger of being cut if Feige hadn't found his Doom until the release of Black Panther 2.

Yes but is he or latveria even mentioned at all??? Did Lake bell turn out to be Lucia Von Bardas???

To be fair, the scoopers said that Coogler filmed a Doom introduction scene using a stand-in because the role hadn't been cast yet. Reading between the lines, that meant that the scene was always in danger of being cut if Feige hadn't found his Doom until the release of Black Panther 2.

Yeah but there was still no reason to cut it...you do it like Thanos which wasn't Brolin in Avengers 1..and Doom is behind a mask soooo they just did this to be Jack asses....and Doom gets shafted once again ugh

Wait who said Doom's not in it? Is that confirmed?

Yeah but there was still no reason to cut it...you do it like Thanos which wasn't Brolin in Avengers 1..and Doom is behind a mask soooo they just did this to be Jack asses....and Doom gets shafted once again ugh

It’s possible, that at one point they decided, that the relevation of Doom will take a away every attention from Chadwick after it’s released.
But I hope it’s teased a tiny little bit

it was never officially said he was going to be in it, that was from a leaked plot/ rumor/ speculation... saying they cut him to be jerks, as it was just an idea they were considering, it's not like they offered you something, then took it away

or, if anything they probably cut it cause it got leaked

so, whoever leaked it or started the rumors are the jerks... as they were the ones who created faith hope, and ruined the {what was probably meant to be a} surprise reveal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"