Black Panther: Wakanda Forever OFFICIAL SPOILERS THREAD

Well, all I remember is there was that one disgruntled VFX artists who leaked the concept art of Doom from the movie a few months ago and many took that as confirmation he was in it. Guess that art was bogus then.

Probably
Don't care how disgruntled you are, if you leak something like that, Disney will destroy you

That "leaked art" looked terrible anyway, probably just some troll who was trying to get fans riled up

Probably
Don't care how disgruntled you are, if you leak something like that, Disney will destroy you

That "leaked art" looked terrible anyway, probably just some troll who was trying to get fans riled up
Tbf, it had the same quality as the Xavier art that leaked for Strange 2. So there is potential that it was real but ended up getting cut.

there was a pretty convincing concept art…like the one for MoM with Professor X

I'm surprised we've gotten an entire plot leak for Quantamania but not one for this?

there is one from the same leaker like the Quantumania leak…but with two post credit scenes, so I guess both are fake

Variety review has a major spoiler in it.

JLD shows up and is Everett Ross’ ex-wife

Interesting. So far all her appearances have been to get someone into the Thunderbolts.
Though I don't think this will be the case. Neither Shuri or Riri would accept.

Oh. I don't like Valentina and her humor.

Knowing Marvel Studios, those two are going to have an awkward comedic scene together later on.

Give her another try, I liked her coldhearted side here.

The Queen saying something like "I feel like one day the AIs will turn against us" was an odd comment because I'm sure Wakanda was aware of Ultron's existence.

Also I'm only now realizing when she goes "There's something I need to tell you about your brother..." but never finishes because of Namor's interruption was her about to tell Shuri about T'challa Jr. Which is honestly a little confusing because she doesn't bring it up again and one has to assume it after the post credit scene.

So, M'Baku is King. It'll be interesting to see the dynamic between him and Shuri. What if there's a difference of opinion on what the Black Panther should do at a certain point? Technically Shuri is at his orders, though it seems they are in really good terms.

I assume our favorite coloniser, agent Ross, is now a refugee in Wakanda just like Bucky once was. Let's see where the story goes for him.

I was expecting Namor to become a hero/anti-hero by the end of the movie. Him remaining pretty much a villain and wanting to conquer the world will lead to an interesting story though. We'll see when or if he has a redeeming storyline (Ramonda's blood remain on his hands).

Riri now I'm sure has a lot of pressure on her. She can't trust her government or even her school. She's good friends with the new Black Panther. The Queen of Wakanda gave her life to save her. What she's gonna do with this second chance and her gifts will make for a good story on her own show. Nitpicking but I would've liked if she mentioned Tony as an inspiration.

I didn't love the "midnight... something" suits. I hope they don't stay. Okoye and the Doras are already badass as they are. Then again, we have to see if Okoye earns her title again.

Well they take up very little screen time. I am fine with her just that the cameo is there to pave way for future projects and kind of like an out of place distraction. I can see some critics dislike the movie for something MCU needs to put in it since it’s a shared universe and this easily one (and ironheart is another).

MBJ
cameo, on the other hand, is wonderful, and is crucial to Shuri’s arc. I am not sure she entirely rejected his points at the end. That she kept refusing to tell who she saw makes me wonder. That would make Shuri the character complicated and interesting down the road.

edited to add spoiler tag in the spoiler thread but just in case.

Last edited:
One thing that annoyed me a little.

"Or you can use a suit, we got plenty".

...why would they have plenty of diving suits? He specifically says that Shuri is the first human from land to see Talokan. That was very weird.

How do they handle T'Challa's death? I'm curious what the in universe reason is.

Though it only has one post credit scene, there were a lot scenes before the credits, that are normally pc scenes:
Namor and Namora talking about the future with the overworld and Wakanda —> possible Namor movie
M‘Baku taking the throne —> BP3 or Wakanda spinoff
Riri leaving to Chicago —> Iron Heart
Midnight Angels breaking Everett Ross free —> possible Midnight Angel series

no even no hint to Latveria

Reactions: KBX

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member