The Avengers Black Widow Movie?

I prefer a SHIELD movie with Fury, BW, Coulson, Hawkeye if he's not an Avenger after the Avengers movie and whoever else they introduce as members of SHIELD.

I always wanted to see a Nick Fury movie as well. I always imagine one having a James Bond-esque intro, looking kind of like the comic covers.

26299.jpg

I always wanted to see a Nick Fury movie as well. I always imagine one having a James Bond-esque intro, looking kind of like the comic covers.
So did I. I first read Fury and SHIELD in the 60's. The Bond movies were big....and there were the FLINT and MATT HELM spy movies out too as well as different low budget ones....and I pictured a Fury movie with someone like Burt Lancaster in the lead and shot on an epic scale.

I would still love to see an epic movie shot around the world with fantastic stunts and sets starring Fury.

And I would like to see a lower budget more intimate spy story with Black Widow as the main character.

It's pretty shortsighted and (dare I say) maybe a little bit sexist to presume a Black Widow movie would be as wretched as Elektra or Catwoman.

A BW movie could be a unique offering - a spy/espionage thriller set in the fantastic world of the Marvel U.

i also would rather have a shield movie. show the formation and the work they have done over the years leading to the discovery of the super heroes.

Hello all: I like the idea of solo films for both the Widow & Nick Fury. I also think it would be interesting to include the Widow as one one Fury's top S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. Obvious basis for this is the Marvel comics. best regards, Madelow.

I'm totally not interested. I'd rather see many other Marvel characters than BW.

Do you believe this could be the second movie in 2014 (after Cap 2)
I'm leaning more towards Ant-Man or Dr. Strange myself, however, this movie is in development for a long time..

I hope they don't make a spin off movie of BW, keep her in the Avengers movies or Iron Man movies with a larger role,, I'd rather see a new hero solo movie like Black Panther and Hank Pym/Wasp and incorporate them in the next Avengers film.

I could see them doing a movie where Hawkeye and Black Widow are the two protagonists in a super-spy thriller with Nick Fury having a hands-on role as well. Too bad they can't run into Daredevil and Marvel can set-up their spin-off of the spin-off. :oldrazz:

But yeah, I would be completely all right with her and Renner starring in a movie with Jackson in a major supporting role. Kicking ass in a way only SHIELD can. Even Son of Coul could show up.

As much as I love Scar Jo, I'd much rather see her in a SHIELD movie than I would a solo Black Widow flick.

I agree with you. I thought Scarlet was good as BW....and a smaller scale spy movie would be a good way to continue her character. Everything doesn't have to be geared toward a giant spectacle.

I have no problem with ScarJo as BW either...I thought she did well considering how minor her role was in IM2. She also trained hard for that short fighting scene, which to me shown that she took the role quite seriously. A movie based on BW won't be hard to do, because a movie about a sexy super-agent who kicks butt a la Salt sounds like it can be very exciting to watch, and they can ground it in realism or make it outrageous if they want. The obstacle is obviously whether GA would want to see a action movie with a female lead, as other movies with similar premise didn't fare too well at the BO. And BW, even after IM2 and the Avengers, might not have enough mainstream recognition to carry a film by herself. But if Marvel wants to take a crack at it, I'd say more powers to them. If the movie turns out to be a success, maybe it will help get rid of the stinkers that were Elektra and Catwoman.

I'm all up for a Black Widow movie after The Avengers is done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"