• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blackhawk

This is a moment where I regret the decision for Wonder Woman to go into the shadows after WWI. It would be nice for her to have a small role in a Blackhawks movie.

Some websites are speculating whether this would be a WW spinoff.

https://screenrant.com/spielberg-blackhawk-movie-dceu-wonder-woman/

Even if she has supposedly gone into the shadows, WW could still cameo. Or rather, Diana could in civilian gear, especially if Spielberg didn't want to draw attention to her as a brightly-dressed Amazon in Greek armour.

I doubt Spielberg would want this to be too connected to WW though, simply because he'd want it to be its own thing. It would be otherwise like WW turning up suddenly in Indiana Jones.

I don't think "they" can just tell Spielberg what to do.

I wasn't saying WB should force him to make Superman and Flash. I was saying I preferred he was with WB to make Superman and Flash.

Spielberg wanted to make a Blackhawk movie before he did Raiders. He probably has more interest in Blackhawk than Superman or Flash. Also the Flash movie currently has directors.[/QUOTE]

Again, I prefer him to do Superman or Flash more than Blackhawks.

Some websites are speculating whether this would be a WW spinoff.

https://screenrant.com/spielberg-blackhawk-movie-dceu-wonder-woman/

Even if she has supposedly gone into the shadows, WW could still cameo. Or rather, Diana could in civilian gear, especially if Spielberg didn't want to draw attention to her as a brightly-dressed Amazon in Greek armour.

I doubt Spielberg would want this to be too connected to WW though, simply because he'd want it to be its own thing. It would be otherwise like WW turning up suddenly in Indiana Jones.

That's actually quite a nice idea.

It makes sense, but if it were going to be connected to the DCEU, I'd almost rather see them use the film to introduce some of the other DC heroes/characters of that era.

It makes sense, but if it were going to be connected to the DCEU, I'd almost rather see them use the film to introduce some of the other DC heroes/characters of that era.

Anyone in particular you'd like to see?

Yeah, but there's a difference here. Marvel resorted to using second and third tier characters because their heavy hitters (Spider-Man and X-Men) were tied up with other studios. DC/WB is using their lesser known properties because they've ****ed up the top tier ones so much that no one will touch them.

spoiled fanboys have made those properties toxic not DC. think of it like this, there arent weekly **** on green lantern or Batman and Robin or catwoman threads, but there are still weekly **** on Man of Steel threads.

Last edited:
spoiled fanboys have made those properties toxic not dc. Think of it like this, there arent weekly **** on green lantern or batman and robin or catwoman threads, but there are still weekly **** on man of steel threads.
lmao....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"