Playstation Bloodborne

Bloodborne for $16 at BB on BF??!!

I might pick it up again at that price.

4 Days for the DLC! New patch hit today and included the co-op league.

Game is 19.99 starting today at GameStop. I bought the last copy in the three stores of our area...

Impressive.

Just defeated Ludwig the Holy Blade!

Just bought the game for $16. Now need to wait for it to come in the mail

On the final boss of the DLC now!

just picked this up for $20!

for that price, I'll give it another go!

any tips for beginners? Like what are the best options to start

bloodbournel5xq1.jpg

any tips for beginners? Like what are the best options to start

I'd recommend going with the Saw Cleaver, yeah it's the poster weapon but it's good with a strong short lenght attacks and the transformation mode gives it a wider attack, the threaded Cane is also good which gives you a whip but the whip attacks are at times too darn slow, but not as slow as the Hunter's Axe attacks.

I'd focus on Strenght and Skill the most, with Endurance on 3rd and than lastly Vitality, you'll want to put points on Bloodtinge and Arcane for weapons, some people also prefer vit/end focus and have stre + skill on around the required levels of using weapons, but I prefer to have less health and more damage output, so it depends on how you prefer.

Health focus is just fine for PvE, but again i just really like to focus on Skill/stre/end at first, but maybe for you go with also having Vitality high.

And remember if you're ever stuck on a boss, just play the game online and ask for help.

I'd recommend going with the Saw Cleaver, yeah it's the poster weapon but it's good with a strong short lenght attacks and the transformation mode gives it a wider attack, the threaded Cane is also good which gives you a whip but the whip attacks are at times too darn slow, but not as slow as the Hunter's Axe attacks.

I'd focus on Strenght and Skill the most, with Endurance on 3rd and than lastly Vitality, you'll want to put points on Bloodtinge and Arcane for weapons, some people also prefer vit/end focus and have stre + skill on around the required levels of using weapons, but I prefer to have less health and more damage output, so it depends on how you prefer.

Health focus is just fine for PvE, but again i just really like to focus on Skill/stre/end at first, but maybe for you go with also having Vitality high.

And remember if you're ever stuck on a boss, just play the game online and ask for help.
Thanks! Ive been intimidated to start without a decent strategy to get me going. That and finding the time bc I read its a game you have to invest in bc dropping in and out will be counterproductive to the experience

What you really need to master is the parry and just be as aggressive as possible, you learn so many enemies you wouldn't think are parriable, but actually are:
[YT]ISmAUPmLdiI[/YT]

The moment you see the enemy just about to attack, you shoot. People prefer to use the Blunderbuss at start, but I like the pistol too.

A friend let me borrow this, never really played one of these games before. I liked what I played, but one thing that kills it for me is lack of checkpoints. I got to the second one right outside the starting point, got to a boss, died, and had to start all over from the checkpoint which was a long ass trek (didn't help that I used half my health potion things which made me kind of bleh to trying again). I hate when there's no checkpoints before bosses in games.

Way better than the other game he let me borrow, The Order 1886, though. That game is boring as hell.

The game has alot of shortcut paths created, so you have to seek them out.

Finally got a PS4. I'm loving this thing. So far, it's as good as the first Dark Souls.

A friend let me borrow this, never really played one of these games before. I liked what I played, but one thing that kills it for me is lack of checkpoints. I got to the second one right outside the starting point, got to a boss, died, and had to start all over from the checkpoint which was a long ass trek (didn't help that I used half my health potion things which made me kind of bleh to trying again). I hate when there's no checkpoints before bosses in games.

Way better than the other game he let me borrow, The Order 1886, though. That game is boring as hell.

That's kind of the point. The game punishes you for dying. Most games don't. Everything is a battle. If ya die, you've got to fight your way back to that spot to reclaim your blood echoes. Death is a b***h.

Meh, I don't mind that so much. I enjoy challenging games actually, but there's a line where it becomes more of annoyance than a challenge. There should always be a checkpoint option before a boss in any game, always.

The game provides plenty of short cuts and once you know the path to the boss, you can rush to it. However, I do like the suggestion from fanbase that the boss should carry all your lost souls/blood and pile up to X amount, that way when you defeat the boss you are rewarded with everything you've build up.

I picked this up once again. Forgot how to play. Got my ass handed to me real quick.

I take it there's no way to store blood echoes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"