Playstation Bloodborne

I'm really enjoying the game so far. The learning curve was quite brutal and I needed help from a friend on one of the boss fights. Other than that, I'm having a damn fine time so far. I've fought five bosses so far and I'm in these creepy, haunted woods area. I keep a walkthrough guide close so I don't miss out on important items. I died via some cannon twice now so I decided to end today's session. Lost over 60,000 Blood Echoes thanks to that damn cannon.

I didn't play it since I had arkham knight, I have to get back to it though. It's a great game. I hate the woods though. I have a phobia of snakes, so those enemies are really too much for me.

Would anyone like to help me battle against [blackout]Rom the Spider?[/blackout]

Being so busy at work lately I finally found time to finish this game. Great game. As are all From Software games. However I will say this was the easiest of the four of them. I enjoyed the new setting and style, but I prefer Dark Souls style. Great game none the less though.

Now bring on Dark Souls III.

I wish we'd get something more on this upcoming expansion…

[YT]vYm96hqij2k[/YT]
CO7UZWWUwAAt_zS.jpg
It is on the heels of this milestone that we can confirm that the highly anticipated expansion for Bloodborne is almost upon us. The wait is almost over, and a new nightmare is almost here…

Starting November 24th, download the Bloodborne DLC expansion The Old Hunters for $19.99 and experience the nightmare of the hunters who once guarded Byrgenwerth’s darkest secrets.

Set in a nightmare world where hunters from the past are trapped forever, explore brand new stages full of dangers, rewards, and deadly beasts to overcome. You’ll find multiple new outfits and weapons to add to your arsenal as well as additional magic to wield and add more variety to your combat strategy.

With new story details, learn the tale of hunters who once made Yharnam their hunting grounds, meet new NPCs, and discover another side of the history and world of Bloodborne. Here’s a brief glimpse of just some of what lies in store for you when The Old Hunters launches on November 24th, including Simon’s Bowblade weapon, and new boss enemy Ludwig.

:hmr:

I wonder if that bundle is coming to NA and if so, what price it will be. Could consider finally getting this

so after selling one million in april, it took about 5 more months to hit 2 million

so when they release the expansion, are they also going to release a bundle with both the original game + expansion?

i think what would be cool is if they did a bloodborne + until dawn + the tomorrow children halloween bundle. since all those games have kind of a dark theme.

Used some trade credit at Gamestop and bought Bloodborne again. The difficulty drove me nuts, but the aesthetic, world and all that stuck with me. I'm determined to conquer this damn game.

^^ I'd imagine that will be coming to NA as well.

Besides watching Teamfourstar stream this while nattering on the entire time, I'm not sure if I'd like this. I love horror games but I'm not crazy about the games that are hard just for the sake of being hard like the Dark Souls games.

I do plan to get a PS4 sometime in the next few months and while I'm getting Fallout 4, I've also considered this as a future purchase. Should it be a yay or nay for me?

It's probably not as a hard as you're imagining, but I'm going to go ahead and say no anyway.

Picked this up today on sale at Best Buy for $30. I can already feel the streams of expletives building up as it's installing.

with this being $16 on BF, Im going to get it as a blind buy. I previously purchased both Demon Souls and Dark Souls as such but didnt like them. Hopefully this doesnt turn out the same

...16 dollars?! Is it a door buster? Or a "until noon" thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"