Apocalypse Official Apocalypse Blu-Ray/DVD thread

from BTS stuff it seems like they greatly trimmed the beast vs psylocke fight.

UK release date for DVD and Blu-ray is now November 7.

I keep hoping the reason for the delay is for more awesome things to be added to it... but I doubt it.

And I see Suicide Squad is getting an Extended Cut, with 13 more minutes added. Marketing ploy or whatever, but I'd love one for XM:A.

UK release date for DVD and Blu-ray is now November 7.

I keep hoping the reason for the delay is for more awesome things to be added to it... but I doubt it.

And I see Suicide Squad is getting an Extended Cut, with 13 more minutes added. Marketing ploy or whatever, but I'd love one for XM:A.

Agreed on both fronts

I'm glad to have the blu-ray in my collection since I enjoyed the film despite it not being as good as DOFP. I like a lot of the cinematography, especially in the Egypt scenes.

To resume deleted scenes

-Apocalypse awakens in Cairo
-Havok/Scott in the room "Hey Big Brother"
-Jean aka Arrow practicing outdoor
-Beast gives Cyclops Ray Bans extended cut
-Scott meets Jean extended cut
-Raven Tour + Jubilee Tour
-Jet Memories
-Xavier trying to convince Storm
-"Its Over"
-Hank/Scott during rebuilding mansion
-Mystique/Xavier during rebuilding mansion
-Moira and Stryker at the final
-Mall sequences "Jubilee Cut"

Last edited:
To resume deleted scenes

-Jean aka Arrow practicing outdoor
-Jet Memories
-Xavier trying to convince Storm
-"Its Over"
-Hank/Scott during rebuilding mansion
-Mall sequences "Jubilee Cut"

they did not include any of the extended X-Men vs. Horsemen fight scenes. I wonder why.

I think only "Xavier trying to convince Storm" should have been left in the movie and also Mystique and Xavier's conversation (although a badly written Kinberg dialogue).

they did not include any of the extended X-Men vs. Horsemen fight scenes. I wonder why.

I'm going to guess it was because those extended parts have no FX or score. But it would still be good to see them, even in a raw form.

I'm going to guess it was because those extended parts have no FX or score. But it would still be good to see them, even in a raw form.

odd bc so many DVD extras from the past looked rough and definitely not ready for primetime but they were existed and were cool for people that wanted to see what was deleted.

The extended scene of magneto singing to his daughter after she was killed didn't make it on the did either, singer did say it would be on there but I guess it wasn't

There was also a scene that was meant to be a tease for the next deadpool movie that singer claimed would be on the dvd but I assume some scenes just didn't make it on there.

With all the deleted content they could have made an extended version of this movie. But I'm guessing since the movie didn't get good reviews they just dropped.

The extended scene of magneto singing to his daughter after she was killed didn't make it on the did either, singer did say it would be on there but I guess it wasn't

It did end up on the Blu-ray. I didn't mind that it was cut. It wasn't like it removed character development or 'heart' from the movie

But many of the other scenes would have added characterisation.

-Jean aka Arrow practicing outdoor (a bit Hunger Games but it's okay)
-Xavier trying to convince Storm (should definitely have been in the movie, adds motivation)
-Mall sequences "Jubilee Cut" (love this sequence, it has no FX on end of the part with Kurt break-dancing)
**** these were all good, some could have been tightened/trimmed a bit)

NOT ESSENTIAL:
-Jet Memories (Moira starts to recall being on the jet before)
-Hank/Scott during rebuilding mansion (the part where Hank hands over the visor, didn't really need to see it, it's a bit clunky)

-"Its Over" (can't remember what this one is, lol)

With all the deleted content they could have made an extended version of this movie. But I'm guessing since the movie didn't get good reviews they just dropped.

Singer said no director's cut long before the reviews hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"