The Dark Knight BOF have 1st pic of the Batman's costume for TDK (sorta...)

IMDb and Wikipedia are the absolute worst sources of legitimate information.
Wikipedia is actually a very good source for legitimate information.

IMDB is a good source as well if you're looking for things such as quotes, casts lists, running times, and that sort of thing. But, of course, no one will actually admit that because they're all too busy bashing it for posting incorrect (and totally pointless) trivia.

IMDB info only becomes reliable after production.

Wikipedia is actually a very good source for legitimate information.

IMDB is a good source as well if you're looking for things such as quotes, casts lists, running times, and that sort of thing. But, of course, no one will actually admit that because they're all too busy bashing it for posting incorrect (and totally pointless) trivia.

Both are pretty inaccurate for upcoming films.

For a while, IMDb listed Rosemary Harris as "Aunt May/Carnage" in Spider-Man 3. For a while, Wikipedia listed Jesus, Cookie Monster, Johnny Knoxville, and many other random people as being in Saw III.

I like the longer ears, personally. I think the BB cowl ears were just right.

Looks the same to me. But this is better than no news at all.

I think the only differences in the shape may just be attributed to the angle of the picture or the fact that the masks are not being filled out by a person's head.

Could be anything. I think it's going to be near identical to the first film.

i think the shorrt ears are a good idea. i thought the ones in bb were a little long.

I just don't want the cowl to have an asscrack in the middle of the forehead again!
V
V
V
29.jpg

Love it. Gonna be great...closer to Dark Knight Returns style.

batiz7.jpg

Oh, and Amazing Afroman. You are as perceptive as you are hilarious!

If those cowls are legit, I like it. It's more squared off and the brow seems to be a little more distinct. We'll find out soon enough when we see them filming a GPD rooftop scene within the next few days........

If those cowls are legit, I like it. It's more squared off and the brow seems to be a little more distinct. We'll find out soon enough when we see them filming a GPD rooftop scene within the next few days........
i agree.
i also like the cowl.
both cowls have great ears. and if you want to change it only to change it then this is the best change IMO.

If it is real, i would imagine the person who has taken that pic..is now at the bottom of Gotham river.

I seriously cannot believe that people are up in arms simply because they shortened the ears...lol

Looks good to me! I'd rather see something new here, the suit has pretty much stayed the same since B89. I think some changes will be good.

I'm also beginning to wonder about the whole suit change in the movie and why it happens. I think that, if true, the Joker gives Batman a good beating in the first encounter then perhaps Bruce will decide that he needs a more functional suit. It looks to me that this is the direction they are going in for the new suit, something more function. It also looks to me, judging side by side comparison between the new cowl and a pic of the cowl from Begins, that the brow is shaped to be more "angry" it just looks different to me, the BB cowl doesn't look as intimidating as the new one seems to look.

Who is "up in arms"? I must have missed that.

Whats the GPD scene about?

not a huge fan of the shortened ears.... but I'm not going to go cut my wrists over it (like half of the fan boys are).

I'll reserve judgement until I see it in action

not a huge fan of the shortened ears.... but I'm not going to go cut my wrists over it (like half of the fan boys are).

I'll reserve judgement until I see it in action

ill agree with you on that, people shouldnt jump to conclusions about it, the picture isnt even that clear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"