Bogus MOS Rumor Memorial Thread

I don't take something as a nod when the character is dead by the film's end when Guardian should at least you know, be the Guardian before he's dead.

maybe they don't want to include every single character from the comics but only somehow give reference to them...I would just guess

I don't take something as a nod when the character is dead by the film's end when Guardian should at least you know, be the Guardian before he's dead.

They said he's a nod to Guardian, not that he is Guardian.

The Superman suit came from nanotechnology when Clark wanted to use it.

I remember saying that there was a scene where superman/ villain grab a motorbike n crumble it into a metal ball n throw into the opponent. I thought it's very cool to see.

Most of this rumors are either straight up lies or just fan speculation.

Superman freezes Zod's hand and breaks it with a punch at the end.

Last edited:
Haha, yeah now that you mention it, I think that is how the rumor went.

Others:

Zod speaks Kryptonian to Superman: "Don't you know your native tongue Kal-El?" (This might have been a deleted scene, but I think it was BS because the way that guy described the scene, it sounded like Superman had no idea who Zod was in it. And as we know, by the time Zod shows up, Superman knows exactly who he is).

Colonel Hardy is secretly Lex Luthor.

Superman creates a prison for Zod on some other planet.

Zod kills Faora.

Funny, some of these would have been better than what was actually in the film. :dry:

Funny, some of these would have been better than what was actually in the film. :dry:

Well... He did essentially create a prison on another planet what with the portal and all. Zod just didn't get sucked in.

rumors that that tall guy was actually an alien creature like Chewbacca in Starwars. n superman will fight with it.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Some people were thinking he was going to be Doomsday.

I also remember (way back before Cavill was cast) someone actually created a bullsh** WB website that claimed that Cavill was out of the running but Routh was still being considered, along with some other actors.

How can anyone forget the great Lindsay Lohan as Lana Lang rumour :woot:

Oh and who can forget when that Adam Harris kept saying he was Lex Luthor with images if him poorly dressed supposedly from the movie.

Hey! I don't think i was poorly dressed!! lol

That Superman and Zod would throw girders at each other like ninja stars. Closest we got was Zod swinging the I-beam and Superman blasting it with heat vision. Which was better.

That Superman and Zod would throw girders at each other like ninja stars. Closest we got was Zod swinging the I-beam and Superman blasting it with heat vision. Which was better.

That might've been a thing at one point. Maybe it was a deleted scene, or they decided not to film it at the last second.

i remember about the crashing a car / motorbike and make it into a gaint metal ball and throw to his opponent.

Wasn't there one about Superman lifting up an entire skyscraper and using it as a weapon against Zod?

Wasn't there one about Superman lifting up an entire skyscraper and using it as a weapon against Zod?
lol. how to hold an entire skyscraper??? silly even in animation.

LOL that would have been funny.

Then in the sequel, they could have thrown planets at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"