Boston Sports

Reek

_____
Reaction score
This year is unreal for boston....

#2 team in NCAA football.
Patriots are un-frickin-real
Red Sox in the World Series again, after coming back from 3-1.

All they need now is the NBA, NCAA Basketball, and Hockey.

the celtics dont dominate the NBA... i meant that as in the sports they arent dominating right now...

With Garnett, Pierce and Allen, they just might dominate the NBA. Bruins are 5-2 right now, which isn't great, but it's great for the B's. It's also great to be from Mass. right now. I was just talking to a co worker about this this morning. This might (emphasis on might) be the best year for Boston sports in a looooooooooooooooong time.

yea, im from atlanta though, so im jealous of boston sports lol....my braves suck, my thrasher suck, my falcons suck, my hawks suck in the regular season but our 5-1 now preseason (which doesnt say much) but they are younger and getting better each season...

but Boston this year is unreal...if the celtics do what they talent says they can do, boston has potentially a superbowl champion, nba champion, bcs champion, world series champion, hell even throw the potential stanley cup in there.

i dont think ive ever seen one city dominate like this.

but Boston this year is unreal...if the celtics do what they talent says they can do, boston has potentially a superbowl champion, nba champion, bcs champion, world series champion, hell even throw the potential stanley cup in there.

i dont think ive ever seen one city dominate like this.

I'd sell my soul for that. Sorr 'bout your Thrashers, buddy. They are having a real tough time down there.

I'd sell my soul for that. Sorr 'bout your Thrashers, buddy. They are having a real tough time down there.

everytime someone says Thrashers i die a little inside, so thanks for speeding it up lol

Imagine Red Sox Pats Celtics BC all win championships this year... that is enough for some other cities to make sports fans happy for a life time.

if only there was a 'deadface' icon....if only....

if only there was a 'deadface' icon....if only....
You could post the Thrashers logo. Hey don't worry about it. Realism will catch up to my Bruins and they will suck too. Besides, the Thrashers don't suck. Wadell sucks.

The Indians played terrible, the Soxs got lucky...

baaaaahahahahhahahahahaha....

outscored 35-7 in the past 3 games (something along those lines)....thats quite a streak of luck.

i think the sox just got hot, especially when they came home.

i think the sox just got hot, especially when they came home.
When they were down 3-1 I kept telling everyone to wait. They rallied from 3-1 to defeat the Yankees in '05. I said they'd do it again. No one believed me. I said, wait until they get back to Fenway.

they came back from 3-0 with the yankees, which is unheard of. its only happened once!!!

Go ROX!!!!!!!! :up:

go COLTS!!!!!!!!!!! :up:

go BULLS!!!!!!!!!!!! :up::oldrazz:

I spoke too soon. Boston is sucking ass tonight against Montreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"