Bought/Thought May 3rd

:( All this talk about how great CW was makes me sad I won't be able to get it till saterday.More than likely there won;t be any copies.

deathshead2 said:
:( All this talk about how great CW was makes me sad I won't be able to get it till saterday.More than likely there won;t be any copies.

If you dont find a copy, ill hook you up.

My shop had like, no lie, too many copies. I had to pick up one for me, and two for friends, they had plenty.

You should be good hopefully...plus this saturday is Free Comic Book Day, you know they are going to have some then. :up:

yeah, I don't think there'll be a problem finding issues

What was the general consensus at the comic book stores. Seemed like IC #7 was flying off the shelves.

PWN3R RANGER said:
My shop had like, no lie, too many copies. I had to pick up one for me, and two for friends, they had plenty.

You should be good hopefully...plus this saturday is Free Comic Book Day, you know they are going to have some then. :up:
Maybe the way my store works they always had extra copies of IC and way to many copies of woivenrine origens.So many comics this week my wallet will hurt.:( But it is free comic book day.

Yeah, it was packed today. Both IC#7 and CW#1 were flying.

I had time to read the NA Annual(most of it), and.....actually liked it. :(

Darthphere said:
What was the general consensus at the comic book stores. Seemed like IC #7 was flying off the shelves.

my store was no more packed than it usually is for Wednesday afternoon...both CW and IC were flying off the shelves and the store had plenty of copies of each...about equal I would say.

I told my mom I didn't want to stay and play chess today.I wanted to get my comics.

My store had a lot more copies left of Civil War than IC. They may have ordered more for Civil War who knows. Still, damn Yu-Gi-Oh card players in the middle of the way.

Darthphere said:
My store had a lot more copies left of Civil War than IC. They may have ordered more for Civil War who knows. Still, damn Yu-Gi-Oh card players in the middle of the way.
I hate yi-gi players but they keep the store running. Even though they don't buy comics.

it's always funny when there's one old guy playing with all the kids :o

Ha, I love my shop. They sell nothing of the sort. No yu-go crap, or pokeman, or w/e.

They have those hero clix are w/e battles though...

Lackey said:
it's always funny when there's one old guy playing with all the kids :o
Yep I saw a 40 year old play with a 5. Creepped me out and guess what that old guy haven't seen him for a year I bet I know what happened.:o

PWN3R RANGER said:
Ha, I love my shop. They sell nothing of the sort. No yu-go crap, or pokeman, or w/e.

They have those hero clix are w/e battles though...
My store has Hero clix can't move them at all. But card games they sold $3000 worth of dual masters in 1 day.

PWN3R RANGER said:
Yeah, it was packed today. Both IC#7 and CW#1 were flying.

I had time to read the NA Annual(most of it), and.....actually liked it. :(

Buy the Annual!

After reading the Annual and then CW #1,one can't help but feel kinda sad for these guys.I also noticed on the last page of the Annual,if you were to draw a line down the middle,those would be the sides for CW.

Yeah, my shop does good with new books and dollar back section. Thats it.

I love it.

GNR4Life said:
Buy the Annual!

After reading the Annual and then CW #1,one can't help but feel kinda sad for these guys.I also noticed on the last page of the Annual,if you were to draw a line down the middle,those would be the sides for CW.

I will this saturday, why can't NA be that fun too read?? :( :(

I personally didnt like the Annual.

I did, it surprised me?? :confused:

NA is like w/e, Annual was cool. Its written by the same guy, wtf?

Oh I forgot to add. Maria Hill is probably one of the least likeable comic book characters of the last 20 years. You can quote me on that.

Hill sounded very agreeable here.She made some pretty good points.

Thing #6 was so great.It's amazing how Slott manages to convey that sense of old-school yet fresh storytelling in every issue.

GNR4Life said:
Hill sounded very agreeable here.She made some pretty good points.

Thing #6 was so great.It's amazing how Slott manages to convey that sense of old-school yet fresh storytelling in every issue.

People make good points all the time. Its the way she made the point.

Slott has magical powers.

You can quote me on that...

On the subject of "not buying CW because Marvel fuced everything up so bad in 616"... I was in that camp earlier today. I went to the store for the sole reason of buying Infinite Crisis, (which was awesome) but decided to give Civil War a chance because the concept sounded half respectable and the art was awesome. This is the first Marvel comic I've gotten outside of Astonishing, Young Avengers trade, and Runaways trade in about 2-3 years and damn was it awesome. It was an awesome comic book day with CW, IC, and Teen Titans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"