Transformers Box Office Thread

So..is Transformers a bust in Japan?I would think that is surprising,but the film is a huge success anyway.

So..is Transformers a bust in Japan?I would think that is surprising,but the film is a huge success anyway.

It had a really low opening weekend, but the two weekends since have done well... so it's a little disappointing but this weekend (and next) will be a big tell of how it will end up over there.

UPDATE: as of Wednesday

Overseas:359,810,367$

Domestic:307,223,485$

TOTAL: 667,033,852$

So 2/3 of a billion is there :D :trans:

I saw where TF will pass Pirates 3 by Weekend's End :woot:

Then, if the IMAX rumor is true...who knows! :wow:

Yeah who said it was a rumor? Bay said it himself. Oh...wait...now I see where people got confused. :ninja:

Pirates fan are gonna cry when their baby gets passed. know one thought TF would beat pirates.

I'm a Pirates fan. But I'm a TF fan first and foremost. Just can't believe TF will beat it. :D I am so proud. :up:

Dude are you serious?

320,000$ a lot?

It will get there by the very lattest on Saturday ;)

It made $224,000 today. :huh:

And on a Friday it's going to gross more than $224,000. It could do $320,000 tonight. If not by tomorrow.

hey Kargo, how much do you think TF is going to make in IMax, is there a way to guesstimate?

Well technically you can't predict anything for sure...but if it has 10 more minutes of material i think it can do anything from 10 to 20

Sorry I thought you said 320,000,000 Misread. My bad. But in the real terms of things, have you ever seen 320,000 bucks? I mean probably none of us have. But anyone, read the number wrong. :up:

Congrats to TF.

Surpassing AWE domestically, $308.6 million.

I guess we won't see til like October if it can surpass Shrek the Third.

Awesome news, still can't believe how successful this movie is, can't wait for the hype on Trans 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"