Superman Returns Brandon Routh named one of People Magazine's Most Beautiful People

lol well, he has inner beauty.

Gosh Brandon's getting alot of recognition and SR is still 2 months away..

wtf

everyone's trying to get on his junk now, because they know he'll be one of the biggest names in hollywood in a few months.

Mr. Credible said:
everyone's trying to get on his junk now, because they know he'll be one of the biggest names in hollywood in a few months.

Lol, eloquently stated Mr. Credible! And too true!:p :up:

Wow. His hair actually looks good there. Didnt recognize him outside the Emo-ness.

He needs to keep this style.

He looks like a different person in practically every photo.

Sometimes he looks cute, but other times he looks really weird to me. I don't know what it is, but he just looks really strange.

He looks like he is 4 years older than some of the other pics.

People that complain about him looking too young don't realize that he'll get older, thus looking older, and will make an even better looking Superman as time goes on.

It's like how Harrison Ford looked better as Indy in Temple of Doom than Raiders.

Is it just me, or does Routh most of the time look like he belongs in another time period, like the 30s, or Brando's era?

The Sage said:
Is it just me, or does Routh most of the time look like he belongs in another time period, like the 30s, or Brando's era?

I agree. It works for him. Makes him regal and classy.

The movie is getting some pretty interesting early hype in different forms...

ultimatefan said:
The movie is getting some pretty interesting early hype in different forms...

It's a good thing to, but once the trailer comes i think we'll see alot of advertisments for SR.

musclesforsupes said:
Not the greatest pic of him.
I agree, it makes him look like a weird looking plastic doll in a sweater. He's cute but I'm not in love with that picture.

I SEE SPIDEY said:
I agree, it makes him look like a weird looking plastic doll in a sweater. He's cute but I'm not in love with that picture.

Would you let him? :p

Considering his rumoured homosexuality, it almost seems appropriate to call him beautiful.

War Lord said:
Considering his rumoured homosexuality, it almost seems appropriate to call him beautiful.

I think his girlfriend is the only person allowed to call him beautiful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"