Brenna Lee Roth role in Spiderman3

With all those tatoos, she's probably some gutter ho that Spidey rescues from Sandman. But upon seeing her, the web-slinger will throw her back to Sandy.

cmill216 said:
Grow up just a tad bit, kids. She's not even that hot. :o

She kinda looks like Angelina Jolie's unattractive stunt double.

Visionary said:
I'd tap it.

I bet you would....;)

Don't come cryin' to me after your done and you've got....:ghost:

:D

Turd McFurden said:
she's just an extra right? riding on a bus?

:cool: I'm pretty sure that's all she is..... but it's still somewhat an interesting story. She seems to be a career extra with some speaking roles. I looked at her bio. Interesting enough, she not listed on the casting of Spiderman3......

I have but one question

Who on earth is Brenna Lee Roth?

I have never ever heard of her and she does not look even in the least familiar to me

wolfsfang said:
I have but one question

Who on earth is Brenna Lee Roth?

I have never ever heard of her and she does not look even in the least familiar to me

appearantly she's angelina jolie's unattractive stunt double...:rolleyes:

and i don't think she's hot at all, i only made my joking comment before because i was quoting Chris Griffin from "Family Guy".

Visionary said:
I'd tap it.

We all would. she's still pretty hot, it's just in the entertainment industry she's not like top of the line hot.

Cripes, nobody told me Titania was in this flick.

O cmon guys... u know u'd hit anything with a rack half as decent as that... i know she is an actress held to higher potential than average girls but don't act like you are dating Kate Backinsale or someone....

Spider-Bite said:
We all would.

I wouldn't. No, seriously I wouldn't. I'm not big on women with 50 million tatoos. It takes away from their natural beauty.

soz to say but i'd tap it too.

But back on topic, that scene sounds pretty cool i cant wait to see it.

And oh yeah from what she said sounds like she squeezed spideys arse.

Visionary said:
I'd tap it.

i wouldnt tap that with my best dance shoes. the million tattoo thing doesnt look good on women.

Venom'sDad said:
Brenna-2006-02-10_011-359x482.jpg
He will be playing Eddie Brock

LMAO off at the he will be playing Brock statement.... but her comments make me wonder if she was the one doing the tapping behind the scenes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"