Buckley Statues destroyed in Spidey 3...Hmmm

My first thought when I read it...

Harry, dies, Osborn/Goblin Saga over in 3. No need for that setting in the 4.

I would love to see a faceoff between Harry and Pete in costume as dinner guests run out of the mansion to escape a fire (nod to classic Spectacular Spider Man; also in the cartoon, I believe). No room for any of that stuff in this film. :( . It would take away from Surfing Spidey. :o

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
I HOPE PEOPLE CAN HANDLE THE CAPITAL WORDS. I KNOW IT'S SUCH A PROBLEM. I SOMETIMES CANT EVEN READ WHAT I TYPE CAUSE IT'S IN ALL CAPS.

People who type in all caps are either spammers, idiots/morons or children. Pick your poison.

matthooper said:
People who type in all caps are either spammers, idiots/morons or children. Pick your poison.

WOW,IT'S REALLY THAT BAD,HUH? YOU MUST HAVE ISSUES! WHY DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
WOW,IT'S REALLY THAT BAD,HUH? YOU MUST HAVE ISSUES! WHY DONT YOU WORRY ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE.

I worry about a lot of things, the all caps thing is just a fact. Look into it.

Those rules apply to people who do it all the time. I notice you don't do it all the time, so I assume you are just unaware of how annoying it is.

matthooper said:
I worry about a lot of things, the all caps thing is just a fact. Look into it.

IT CANT BE TRUE FOR EVERYONE. I'M AT WORK AND ON BREAK SO I COME OVER TO THE FORUMS TO ENJOY IT. MY WORK INVOLVES A LOT OF TYPING AND ALL OF IT HAS TO BE IN CAPS SO I JUST LEAVE IT ON.

The Green Goblin said:
My first thought when I read it...

Harry, dies, Osborn/Goblin Saga over in 3. No need for that setting in the 4.

I would love to see a faceoff between Harry and Pete in costume as dinner guests run out of the mansion to escape a fire (nod to classic Spectacular Spider Man; also in the cartoon, I believe). No room for any of that stuff in this film. :( . It would take away from Surfing Spidey. :o

This is pretty much what I was thinking when I posted this....:spidey:

Damn, a few sculptures, and you fools are writing your own screenplay based on it. :O

Visionary said:
Damn, a few sculptures, and you fools are writing your own screenplay based on it. :O

Look, I don't even pretend to know what is going to happen in this movie. However, the sculpter says her statues won't be in the 4th one...she confirms this...so I think that's a little peculiar, that's all. Take from it what you will.

The funniest thing is that this thread is really no different than any other thread on these boards. Look at them all...threads speculating when Venom will be in the movie, how Venom will look, how they'll introduce any new character.

Bottom line: we all have a bunch of fun writing our own screenplays. That's what makes these threads cool...cuz nobody knows...yet. :)

CRASHNBURN12198 said:

How ya doing Thwip?

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
IT CANT BE TRUE FOR EVERYONE. I'M AT WORK AND ON BREAK SO I COME OVER TO THE FORUMS TO ENJOY IT. MY WORK INVOLVES A LOT OF TYPING AND ALL OF IT HAS TO BE IN CAPS SO I JUST LEAVE IT ON.
Fair enough - but you ever hear the saying "Sleep with the dogs and you're gonna get fleas"?

Let me modify it for messageboards: "Type like a n00b and you're gonna get flamed."

MultiWizard said:
Look, I don't even pretend to know what is going to happen in this movie. However, the sculpter says her statues won't be in the 4th one...she confirms this...so I think that's a little peculiar, that's all. Take from it what you will.

The funniest thing is that this thread is really no different than any other thread on these boards. Look at them all...threads speculating when Venom will be in the movie, how Venom will look, how they'll introduce any new character.

Bottom line: we all have a bunch of fun writing our own screenplays. That's what makes these threads cool...cuz nobody knows...yet. :)
Barney Says: It's fun to pretend.;)

Visionary said:
Barney Says: I burn things until the hurting stops.

Wait, are we talking about the same purple dinosaur?

Anyhoo - smashed bronze statues mean heavy-duty fighting action, most likely between Harry and Spidey. I doubt Sandman will come into it as yet. It might even be at the beginning - Peter will find out early about Harry's evil intentions, and will have to spend the rest of the movie worrying about it.

Visionary said:
BlkbrdBarney.jpg

Super-Dee-Dooper!

Visionary said:
I really wanna see this film...we know something...but that something is next to nothing...and that something is different than the day before.:confused:

I know and I love it! Imagine when you finally do get to see the movie.....

just be patient;)

Everytime i see this image, the first thing i notice is his green bow........hmmm......

maybe shes just done with spiderman...and thats it.

_____ said:
maybe shes just done with spiderman...and thats it.
Who are YOU talking about? I thought this was about Harry trashing his home.

AnimeJune said:
Who are YOU talking about? I thought this was about Harry trashing his home.

the lady who made some of the artwork in the spiderman movies...and she said she done. So everyone thinks that means harry is done...

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
It Could Just Be A Scence Where Harry Continues To Go Crazy And Just Starts Breaking Stuff.

IT'S JUST ONE OF THOSE DAYS

MultiWizard said:
So, my thoughts are this:If her statues are located in Harry's living room in the past two movies, and are destroyed in this movie, does this mean there is a big fight/explosion in Harry's living room? And since she says she will not be back for Spidey 4, does that mean we won't see Harry in Spidey 4 either?

Maybe I'm looking too hard into this, but there's some food for thought.

It simply means that if the statues are destroyed, they wouldn't need her back to make new ones. They needed her back on this one to make re-create same statues she did in 1 and 2. Now, since they are being destoyed, why would you need her to make them again? The staues wouldn't be in part 4 if they were destoyed in 3. This tells us nothing about the fate of Harry, just his statues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"