Bulletin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be leaving for a bachelor party in a little bit...

If you guys don't hear from me by tomorrow night...you might want to start a bail fund....

Is it in Vegas with two of your closest friends and the groom's brother in law to be? :awesome:

No, that's the groom. Nitemare's gonna be the one giving everyone roofies and the one getting tasered in the face.

Hey guys. I'm in Florida on vacation/keeping up my Disney work status.

I'll try and get posts up on Thursday.

Got my internet back, kinda. I broke down and bought a wireless access card from Verizon for $60 a month. Not that expensive, considering the cable company was going to charge 80 a month for just internet.

Damn...that's not sticking it to the man.

Did you need the mobility of a wireless card?

Well, not entirely. I don't have a desktop, only a laptop, and the wireless card certainly makes things easier and it does offer mobility anywhere there's a cellphone signal.

Hey guys, I'm going to be leaving sometime tomorrow for a wedding. I'll be out of touch until Sunday sometime.

I'll try to get some posts up before I leave. I meant to do so tonight but I got caught up in some stuff unexpectedly.

I'll be pretty scarce for about two weeks. I'll do what I can to post in the meantime, though.

guesswhom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back