Transformers Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

TheShadowCat

Sidekick
Reaction score
I looked through all 12 pages and couldn't find a thread like this, so I'm starting one. Mods, if there is one already started, please feel free to move this.

Let's hear it for the spunky little yellow car who has a wicked sense of humor and a heart as big as a tank.

I want my own Bumblebee. Anyone else feel the same way?

>^..^<

I'm definitely getting the bee-otch air freshener :woot: :up:

I loved Bumblebee in this movie. I wish I had a Camero. :D

Right now I have a 05 automatic mustang. As soon as I learn manual (hopefully this summer) I am going to trade my mustang in for the concept (or it will be the 08) camaro in the same colors and style as the movie when it comes out. I want to get a bee-otch air freshener for it too.

I used to say on this forum:"If Bumble has to die at the end. I am NOT going to cinema watching this movie." I guess Bay heard me right. :D

I loved Bumblebee in this movie .
bumblebee.jpg

bumblebeebo0.png

transformerscelebutopiagb2.jpg

he was definitely the coolest transformer in the movie.
i officially want the 08 camaro hardtop.

I loved Bumblebee in this movie, which is funny, because I never liked him in the cartoon.

I prefer his first transformation. It's a 1976 Camero. I think it looks so much cooler.

BB was awesome! i was thinking (dreaming) about the first car i get (which is hopefully in august). i always wanted a new car but now i wanna buy used old yellow muscle car or sports car. I'll be lucky to find an actual yellow 76 Camaro w/ black race stripes!

I just wanna show my friends my "Bumblebee" car. then I'll say, "hey guys, i got bumblebee".

i want their reaction to be "What an effin' L0zr" lmao

Don't forget to buy the "Bee och" air freshner as well :up:

^^of course. heck i'll even throw in that little disco ball thingy

bumblebeebo0.png

those things he has over his face are some sort of eye guards, right? is it like with prime when he just puts on the mask thing in battle, does bumblebee put this guard on only for battle?

and to go off a bit

you might have missed it but somewhere during or after the final battle, bumblebee lifts up one of the eye guard thingies w/ his hand. i just thought he looked sweet and innocent doing that. :yay:

I love Bumblebee. I really want a car like that ;) When he changed into a new version the whole audience was screaming like WOWWWW! He was soooo funny with his moves and radio-voice. I felt really sorry for him when got caught. His eyes were so sad :( I'm glad he came back and alive. :trans:

Not to be picky, but Bumblebee's first in-car-nation was a '77 Camero and you can buy it on eBay

>^..^<

Not to be picky, but Bumblebee's first in-car-nation was a '77 Camero and you can buy it on eBay

>^..^<
I'm no car expert but this article says it's a '76. It's Edmunds so I'd trust them over an ebay listing.
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=121138#5

The seller either doesn't know what they're talking about or was left out of the loop because before I read that article I asked them if the car they are auctioning was the only classic camaro used in the production and they said yes, but the article shows a pic of 2 classic camaros and mentions a third.

i'm gonna be the first to say this...i want the new camaro with the yellow and the black stripes! lol!

I never really liked Bumblebee in the show...but this film makes me appreciate him finally!

I loved Bumblebee so much, I'm looking into buying a '74 Camaro

..and a Bee-otch air freshener. :o

I always hated the way bumblebee was portrayed as a pansy in the G1 series. Glad they gave him some testicular fortitude in the movie.

looks like Gm got plenty of good advertisement. hahaha.

no seriously. i love love love Bumblebee. he was awesome. i'm definitely picking up the ultimate BB toy.

i also wish i could afford 76, and 08 Camaro.. toss a Solstice in there too :)

I liked how he has the reputation for being the most fun loving innocent autobot, but still Barricade got his ass handed to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"