Bumblebee Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers' started by TheShadowCat, Jul 9, 2007.

1. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^Tried that already but nothing comes up on that bit or the bit at the end with Starscream. This leads me to think in both scene's they are speaking Cybertronian.

2. BBabe Registered

I really enjoyed your fanfic. It wouldnt be a far stretch to have something like this be the openning scene for TF2. :woot:

3. BBabe Registered

i think we tend to forget that in "robot years" ALL of the autobots are old, lol. probably thousands if not millions of years old. so maybe in "robot years" Bumblebee is young compared to Prime and the other autobots, yet he still has an older-sounding voice. even thought he only said two short lines in the movie and had just gotten his voice back, so perhaps he may sound a bit different in TF2.

4. DoctorJones Registered

Yeah, listen to Ryan's voice on the Wal-Mart adaptation of the prequel comic book. It sounds very young, but not adolescent.

5. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

In the movie, i think he sounded young enough, but the fact that he called Sam 'boy' indicated to me he was older than he acted.

But this is the case with the cartoon also, as the Autobots were over 4 millions years old in the cartoon and comics.

6. BBabe Registered

I dunno if this has been posted already, but i found this on youtube. Speed-painting is frigging cool!

CLICKY

7. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Found out the other week that the '08 Camero is coming out in the UK either this year or next year, i would LOVE to get one, but you gotta part with around £30,000 :csad:, i just dont have that kinda money, not to mention the insurance costs.

8. The Caped Knight Shield Avenger

9. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^Great picture, were is that from?

Forgot about these awesome threads, maybe they need to be moved to the sequel thread? Just a suggestion of course!

10. Ziggyman Scar Jo = Ziggywoman

Is that real?

Nice ass Fox!

11. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

^Believe it or not, I found out on the sequel board its a comic book cover for the Alliance movie prequel, amazing isnt it?

12. DarknessOfDeath Rebel Scoundrel

:wow: Holy smokers, Bumblebee. :heart:

I nearly wet myself...

Looks like a mix of digital and paint. Awesome job whoever did it. Oh... and yeah Josh Nizzi did it. duh me.

Fox's ass... nom nom nom.

13. AVEITWITHJAMON Darksider

Bumblebee is just so awesome in these movies, he was great in the 1st one and was even better in the 2nd movie, just watched the first one tonight on Blu-ray and its astonishing in that format.