Revenge of the Fallen Bumblebee still a 2010 Camaro??

Ravsuh

Civilian
Reaction score
I was just wondering if there has been any news or if anyone spotted Bumblebee's alternate form in the new movie.

I have Issue 2 of the Reign of Starscream and Bumblebee looks like he has a different alternate form, but i could be wrong. Is there any news on if he will still be the new Camaro?

I hope he is because I plan on saving up for one when they come out, and it would be cool to own a "transformer" lol not to mention Bumblebee looked cool as the new Camaro.

I don't see why he wouldn't be since the rest of the autobots are the same , but I could be wrong.

I'd assume yes. We haven't gotten word on any new camaro's. And are there any new concept camaro's out yet?

Maybe be sustains any injury to his current camaro alt-mode and switches to a new one?

Or I can see a Sam/Bee joke about his current one, and maybe needing to do a "cool change up"?

Seeing as how Bay and co. had to walk on egg shells around that concept car, he may beomce the production model. The car in the first movie was the only one in existence. They had GM's top brass hovering around it at all times. Seeing that the car has been green lit and is soon to hit show rooms, they may be able to secure a couple production models, with only slight differences, most of which the average person won't even notice.

Yeh, I guess the official release date for the new Camaro is January 2009, so it looks like they can still secure it for the movie. But I read somewhere that for most of the scenes withe the Camaro in the first film were just a Pontiac GTO with a body kit to look like a Camaro, for some of the more dangerous filming.

I really hope he stays as a Camaro because I really want my own "Bumblebee" lol. But I'm kinda upset its released next year because I need more time to save up some money!!

Oh! Transformers is on TV right now!!!! Must watch, I love how its on the movie channels everyday now!

...YOu know that camaro is going to be expensive...

Actually, I read that its gonna be a direct competition with the Mustang, so the V8 will be around 20,000 which is not bad at all. I own 2005 mustang now, so trading it in will take a good chunk off of that price.:yay:

...20,000 standard? And you did take into account gas, right? It ain't going down, and the v8... gonna kill.

I read that there was gonna be 3 versions, so theres gonna be a regular V6, a more upgraded V6, then the V8. I would want the V8 since thats what Bumblebee is, not to mention its fast! The V8 is way faster than the Mustang's V8, 400hp vs 300hp. The V8 would prob be around 28,000 or a little less to beat mustang prices. But I hopefully will come up with the money.

I hear ya with the gas prices, it sucks, but I will prob be having a job while I'm at college, and I wont have my car at college so I won't be spending as much on gas,

I hope you have your name on a waiting list somewhere. If you haven't you may have alot more time to save up.

There's a waiting list???? Damn! Hopefully they wont be limited number so if I need more time to save up, they will be available.

Also. Looking at the newest pics of Bumblebee with Megan Fox and Ramon Rodriguez, Bumblebee's front is different. Is this a custom front they put on? If so maybe when i get mine I'll have to get one.

I read somewhere the new Bumblebee in TF2 with be the 2010 Camaro SS...Can anyone confirm this? Cause I gotta know so I can start saving lol

I was just wondering if there has been any news or if anyone spotted Bumblebee's alternate form in the new movie.

I have Issue 2 of the Reign of Starscream and Bumblebee looks like he has a different alternate form, but i could be wrong. Is there any news on if he will still be the new Camaro?

I hope he is because I plan on saving up for one when they come out, and it would be cool to own a "transformer" lol not to mention Bumblebee looked cool as the new Camaro.

I don't see why he wouldn't be since the rest of the autobots are the same , but I could be wrong.
It was probably just poorly drawn in that issue/panel. But yes he still is a 2010 Camaro. Just not the 5 million dollar concept version. From set reports they are using the production version. Which has a slightly different front end.

I fell in love with that car.....:oldrazz:

Me too!!! I want it sooo bad! I'm trying to save up for it.

Well has anyone heard about the rumor that Bumblebee in TF2 will be the SS model? If so then i gotta really save up lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"