Call of Duty: Ghosts

Somebody actually made a fake account like that and people actually responded to the tweets!?F'n display of stupidity!

But whatever and haters can hate But I liked what I saw of the game and am excited for it!

Personally I thought Ghosts just looked like a very slightly gussied up version of the recent games, and they new slide and lean stuff doesn't look like it will add anything to the game at all.

Personally I thought Ghosts just looked like a very slightly gussied up version of the recent games, and they new slide and lean stuff doesn't look like it will add anything to the game at all.

Do CoD fans even want anything more? I mean they scarf down what ever the hell Activision hands them while claiming each version of the game is a giant leap forward, when at best, it comes with a new paint job. Why bother innovating when you have a rabid fan base that takes whatever it is you hand em.

Do CoD fans even want anything more? I mean they scarf down what ever the hell Activision hands them while claiming each version of the game is a giant leap forward, when at best, it comes with a new paint job. Why bother innovating when you have a rabid fan base that takes whatever it is you hand em.

And you have just described about 90% of the entertainment industry.

Black Ops 2 did a lot of new and different things for the series, that I'm sure Infinity Ward will just ignore and give us another boring, glitch filled game like Mw2 and Mw3. Blops 2 reinvented the entire loadout system which in effect changes how multiplayer matches are played. Everything they added with esports is just phenomenal and they also included a 9 hour campaign that has a damn great story as well as awesome characters. Ghosts looks cool but quite frankly I prefer Treyarch's Call of Duty games so I can't wait to see what they do in a few years.

I'll give it up for Treyarch, I feel like they try to do as much interesting stuff as the existing Call of Duty framework will allow them to.

Word. :up:

I'm actually looking forward to what Treyarch can do with COD for Next Gen. I think that will truly be our introduction to a proper next gen COD.

They try as hard as they can to do different things with the engine and time they are given and damn it works every year. Waw is still my favorite Call of Duty game just because of the introduction to the dogs, the game mode War and of course the greatest gun ever in any game the Kar98k

BK0qF4rCEAAgCFp.jpg:large

I hope they keep MW3's Survival Mode and make it 4 player. Really enjoyed that & it would be a lot better playing with a team than just 1 other person.

I hope they keep MW3's Survival Mode and make it 4 player. Really enjoyed that & it would be a lot better playing with a team than just 1 other person.
I feel the same way. Love that mode, more players would make it alot more fun

It funny because I played Far Cry 3 a couple of months ago and they had the slight feature and I really like it. But then I finally got around to playing some CoD games like MW2/3 and Black Ops for the first time, and I didn't like how I couldn't do it in those games.

But I agree, I didn't really see anything that said "This is Next-Gen" from that trailer or those stills about arms.

Last edited:
They don't really need to update much, Call of Duty's still gonna sell like crazy, unless they pull a really terrible game.

5KWfgC8.gif

I Swear To God, They Had Better Not Kill Call of Duty Dog

Yesterday, when we all met Call of Duty Dog for the first time, the first thing we said was, "Aww, a dog!" The second thing we said was, "Too bad they are going to kill him."

Every comment, every video, every Call of Duty Dog joke made has been accompanied by the implicit assumption that, yes, this dog is totally going to get shot. Why else have a dog in a Call of Duty game? They tell us we're going to care about this dog, that he'll be part of the team. We'll forge an emotional attachment to him.

That is obviously code for "just before the final act, the main bad guy is going to ****ing shoot him in slow motion while you look on, helpless to intervene."

Let's not forget that this is Call of Duty we're talking about. In these games, it's more surprising if a mission doesn't end with you getting betrayed and shot in the chest at close-range by a man you Thought Was Your Friend.

I can imagine the dogicidal cutscene so vividly, it's like it already exists. You round the corner, and a swarthy gentleman with a beard is standing there. The audio goes hushed and does that flipped low-mid-frequencies only thing, and everything goes into slow motion. He brings his gun up, and then swings it to the side. He fires. A single doggie yelp. Silence.

I swear to God, they had better not kill Call of Duty Dog.

We've seen it happen too many times. Old Yeller. The Fallout games (if we weren't careful). Fable II (sort of). I haven't even seen I Am Legend and I'm about 95% sure the dog gets it. The dog aaaalways gets it.

So, time to shake things up, Infinity Ward. Forge a connection with us by giving us human characters we can believe in. If you need to move us emotionally, show us heartbreaking devastation, make us come to grips with the destruction of a defenseless town or something. Let us watch our team grow closer, then tear us apart and test that friendship. Don't just give us a ****ing awesome dog, let us hang out with him, then kill him to make us sad.

I mean, it'll work. I'll be super sad if you kill Call of Duty Dog. But surely you can do better!

I guess we'll have to wait to see what happens when the game comes out. In the meantime, what do you guys think? How would you rate Call of Duty Dog's chances?

I, for one, hope they surprise us all. I hope they let Call of Duty Dog live. Heck, let him star in his own DLC (Dog-loadable content). The nation has fallen in love with Call of Duty Dog. Please, don't tear him away from us.

Source

:funny:

:pal:

It's funny because I'm listening to an IGN podcast where they have fans talking about the Xbox conference, and one girl brought up an interesting point in that CoD bragged so much about having a doll and all of the models of the characters, but they never bothered to put a female character in the game. I know some will say that's just a feminist POV, but I think its a valid point and it would be an interesting change for the series.

First zombies, now ghosts.

:o

Wolves next. Watch the next one is gonna be about a group of soldiers that stick together and have to get through an already ruined United States after a terrorist attack, still riddled with terrorists, a few civilians, animals, and rogue technology. That post-apocalyptic feel to set it apart from the rest so far. The soldiers are going to be hunting these terrorists down, like wolves hunt their prey. But also just trying to survive in the harsh American wasteland.

And it's not gonna be connected to this one at all. Call of Duty: The Pack. :o

Last edited:
I now really, really want a Call of Duty where everyone is a dog.
That is the next level for Call of Duty! Do that and they've guaranteed another generation of domination.

Love all those dog pics above. :woot:

Jimmy Fallon's Video Game Week: Call of Duty: Ghosts Demo
[YT]TA2uMyBgABg#at[/YT]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"