Call of Duty: Ghosts

I would totally play a dog Call of Duty game. It'd be like Tokyo Jungle with GUNS!

So what they added now is dynamic maps?

Is that supposed to be their challenge to destructible environments :huh:

So what they added now is dynamic maps?

Is that supposed to be their challenge to destructible environments :huh:
yup..

not sure what I wanna do, I most likely won't be getting either next gen system till 2014. So should I stick with the 360 version or just buy both?

I am also interested what they will do with the Hardened and Prestige Editions of the game that info will probably be released by September.

I want to know how similar Ghosts is going to be to Modern Warfare. Are they going to continue with Special Ops & Survival? I really want a 4 player Survival Mode. That would be the most fun I can think of in a Call of Duty game.

The mp reveal was pretty cool. Like the changes, looks like a lot of fun. Can't wait to play some on the xbox 1

Uuuuggghhh...Can't decide between this and BF4. At least CoD games tend to have a worthwhile single player..

It seemed fine. COD is pretty stale for me, but they are still fun games to play. I'll probably pick it up before the end of the year.

Uuuuggghhh...Can't decide between this and BF4. At least CoD games tend to have a worthwhile single player..

Both campaigns will probably be like six hours, just go for whichever one has the best multiplayer in your eyes.

Oh yeah, they'll both be short. I just tend to actually like the story (sometimes) in CoD. I really enjoyed the first Black Ops story...BF story has..Never really been there.

Ghosts seems to be opening the doors for customization.. I like that.

I really liked what I saw. They incorporated all the good tactical elements from Battlefield while still keeping the foundations of what makes this franchise work it seems.

This should be interesting.

Yeah..As of now my money is going towards CoD: Ghosts.

Is there a YouTube video for the MP reveal yet?

It's on the official COD youtube page. Go to Kotaku or any other game blog/site as they have all the main reveals from the stream.

Not sure, probably soon. The Prestiege and collectors editions are stupid expensive. 119.99 and 199.99.

Hmm it does look better than I expected,I'm still keeping my Battlefield 4 pre-order for PS4's launch But I'll get this game during Black Friday or during a discount/sale offer on the PS Store

I'm pretty unimpressed with the CoD: Ghosts MP reveal. The graphics don't look to next gen worthy, it looks like something that could easily be accomplished with current gen hardware. The gameplay looks kinda fun, but nothing we haven't seen before. I like the addition of evolving maps so that's neat. Due to my OCD, I like to keep my CoD games on my Xbox. Seeing as I'm buying a PS4 first, I'm gonna have to wait to play Ghosts next year when I get the X1.

I'm also not too crazy about the Prestige Edition. The NVGs, RC/XD, and the Drone were pretty cool. All this is, is a head camera. I want something more original.

Hell, depending on when you get an X1 next year..Might as well pick up Ghosts 2 or MW4 or whatever yearly CoD will be out by that time. :p

Yeah, when I get my X1 I'm gonna have to get Ghosts, the next CoD, Dead Rising 3, and Ryse.

It kinda worries me that these are gonna be the graphics that CoD will stick with for the next 8-10 years. I mean, MW1 looked incredible back in 2007, but by 2009 it was kinda outdated. These visuals seem like they are already outdated compared to some next generation games.

Not sure, probably soon. The Prestiege and collectors editions are stupid expensive. 119.99 and 199.99.

Well it does come with basically a go pro camera, even better than a go pro and those are like $250 so you're getting a good deal if you want the camera

Sweet, 11-12 year olds wearing HD cameras..for everything.

Survival rope.. It's all the rage. Supposedly supports up to 400 lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"